Overreact to Spring Training games here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overreact to Spring Training games here

Spencer Torkelson cut his finger using a can opener - career probably over.

Manager Dave Roberts said Matt Davidson, who hit a game winning HR for the Dodgers, may get some relief innings for the team. Davidson has now surpassed Kenley and will lead the team in saves.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Spencer Torkelson cut his finger using a can opener - career probably over.

Manager Dave Roberts said Matt Davidson, who hit a game winning HR for the Dodgers, may get some relief innings for the team. Davidson has now surpassed Kenley and will lead the team in saves.
    I thought Matt Davidson might wait for opening day to get the hype going. Maybe this year the hype is real
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Flaherty completely without control today. He'll be optioned to AAA by May 1st.

Comment

The Pirates are undefeated following today's convincing victory over their likely World Series opponent Orioles.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
          The Pirates are undefeated following today's convincing victory over their likely World Series opponent Orioles.
          Clearly you are a time traveler...from 1979 or 1971 is the question
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ivan Nova.. probably not making the Phillies rotation*

*OK maybe that's not an overreaction

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
              Flaherty completely without control today. He'll be optioned to AAA by May 1st.
              Angel Hernandez was already in mid-season form, too.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Fernando Tatis hit a grand slam today. Now that he's gotten that out of his system, we can be sure no more are coming for him any time soon. Phew!
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  Fernando Tatis hit a grand slam today. Now that he's gotten that out of his system, we can be sure no more are coming for him any time soon. Phew!
                  The first of many Bat Flips...
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Buddy Reed, your AL MVP.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Wander Franco on the first pitch he saw today:

Kelenic not to be outdone:

Comment

Bobby Dalbec hit his second and third homers of the spring in just his second game.

Comment

Tejay Antone looking unstoppable!

Comment

Marcel Ozuna, mega bust, has gone 2 for 13 with no XBH this spring. Losing his job to Brian Asselstine is a very real possibility.

Comment

CJ Abrams is the next Tatis Jr!
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X