No announcement yet.

Andrew Cuomo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Andrew Guiliani is stepping to the plate in a bid to become Governor of New York because there apparently is an unwritten rule in the state that you must be a complete clown to hold office. I mean, what the hell are you people doing out there? Andrew Giuliani, 35 years old, is touting his "five decades of experience". Presumably he made that claim while standing in front of the Four Seasons Dildo Factory or something similarly appropriate.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      And Andrew Guiliani is stepping to the plate in a bid to become Governor of New York because there apparently is an unwritten rule in the state that you must be a complete clown to hold office. I mean, what the hell are you people doing out there? Andrew Giuliani, 35 years old, is touting his "five decades of experience". Presumably he made that claim while standing in front of the Four Seasons Dildo Factory or something similarly appropriate.
      But there are 70 million out there that will not only vote for him (I know), but start a whole new Mantra, Five Burroughs, Five Decades--A Match made in Hells Kitchen!!
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

The walls are closing in after NY AG Letitia James' damning investigation. President Biden calls for him to resign.

Comment

Waiting for Trump to call Cuomo a disgusting pig...
          "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
          - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
          - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Cuomo is ker-fucked. Over/under on a resignation: one week.
            Five months later:

over/under on a resignation: not soon enough
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

MSNBC is not only calling for Andrew Cuomo to resign, but Chris/Fredo as well:

Both Cuomo brothers have amassed massive power and influence, while betraying public trust. New Yorkers, and CNN viewers, deserve better.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                MSNBC is not only calling for Andrew Cuomo to resign, but Chris/Fredo as well:

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/biden-...cuomo-n1275856
                Chris Cuomo is SO annoying. Just because I may agree with a lot of his political stances, does not make him immune from being an irritating dipshit.

Comment

I do believe Andrew Cuomo should resign. Whether there are some inconsistencies or not, he cannot effectively do his job under this specter.

But that said, it's quite hypocritical for GOPers to be saying the same while they defended Former Guy from the same issues.

I'm also tired of Dems just laying down and going (again, which they should) while GOPers accused of the same battle on, blame the accusers and are largely supported.

Comment

DiBlasio calling Cuomo “narcissistic” should be moved to the modern dictionary for the definition of “the pot calling the kettle black”.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                      DiBlasio calling Cuomo “narcissistic” should be moved to the modern dictionary for the definition of “the pot calling the kettle black”.
                      Their rivalry is hilarious. They absolutely despise each other and never miss an opportunity to take a shot at the other.

Comment

I don't see it as a question of whether he can do his job effectively anymore or not. To me that is irrelevant. Even if he could do his job effectively, that is no reason for him to continue to be governor, and the fact that he possibly can't isn't the reason he should be gone. He should resign, which he's clearly not going to do, so he should be removed as quickly as the legal process will allow. And in the meantime, everyone who can should try to make him as ineffective as possible. That's not a sad outcome, that's what needs to be done because he won't resign.

He grossly abused the powers of his office and gives every sign of continuing to do so. Ugh, what a jerk.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Cuomo will resign in 2 weeks, he announced.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                            Cuomo will resign in 2 weeks, he announced.
                            Long overdue, although my MIL wanted him to stay on. She is one of a few Dems I know who felt a Repub would have kept fighting regardless of the evidence and she wanted the same from her side. It is a dark path--we have seen what it leads to. Happy he finally stepped down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              Long overdue, although my MIL wanted him to stay on. She is one of a few Dems I know who felt a Repub would have kept fighting regardless of the evidence and she wanted the same from her side. It is a dark path--we have seen what it leads to. Happy he finally stepped down.
                              I don't disagree with her. Of course he should have resigned, but yeah, Repubs stay on and attack the accusers. Or become president.

Comment

Working...
                              X