Andrew Cuomo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    You mean that slugging whiskey in the ball pit and cursing at children would get me fired from my job as Governor, too? Man, you guys are harsh.
    depends on your party... you may very will see a bump in your approval from 74 million people. Own those little libs!
    Last edited by heyelander; 03-05-2021, 02:56 PM.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Based on the accusations and his mealy-mouthed response/apology-ish-statement-thing, I think he's guilty of sexual harassment and should step down. I'm willing to be proved wrong as more facts come out, but I'm guessing a long list of the facts are going to continue to pile up against him based on what I've seen so far. It ain't pretty.
      Even if it incurs the wrath of Judge
      I agree with this assessment.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

This article is so damning.

Originally posted by New York Times
        Top aides to Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo were alarmed: A report written by state health officials had just landed, and it included a count of how many nursing home residents in New York had died in the pandemic.

The number — more than 9,000 by that point in June — was not public, and the governor’s most senior aides wanted to keep it that way. They rewrote the report to take it out, according to interviews and documents reviewed by The New York Times.

The extraordinary intervention, which came just as Mr. Cuomo was starting to write a book on his pandemic achievements, was the earliest act yet known in what critics have called a monthslong effort by the governor and his aides to obscure the full scope of nursing home deaths.

After the state attorney general revealed earlier this year that thousands of deaths of nursing home residents had been undercounted, Mr. Cuomo finally released the complete data, saying he had withheld it out of concern that the Trump administration might pursue a politically motivated inquiry into the state’s handling of the outbreak in nursing homes.
        The excuse that the real death toll was concealed because Trump would have weaponized it is absurd. If they only had the conversations between him and the LTC home CEO's. That's the real crime here, ignoring public health and safety in favor of what your donors want.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
          The excuse that the real death toll was concealed because Trump would have weaponized it is absurd.
          I have no doubt his assessment was correct - Trump would certainly have weaponized it. His error was failing to realize that it just wouldn't have mattered.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            I have no doubt his assessment was correct - Trump would certainly have weaponized it. His error was failing to realize that it just wouldn't have mattered.

President Trump tried to help. mentally ill left cuomo blew him off...

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/n...s-comfort.html
              Why would Trump have sent that ship when the pandemic was a complete fake? Isn't that what you suggested back then? I recall you posting links to people claiming the filled hospitals and ever growing number of sick and dying were a big lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                Why would Trump have sent that ship when the pandemic was a complete fake? Isn't that what you suggested back then? I recall you posting links to people claiming the filled hospitals and ever growing number of sick and dying were a big lie.
                His memory is as selective as his outrage.
                Last edited by GwynnInTheHall; 03-08-2021, 01:19 AM.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/n...s-comfort.html
                  I’m confused — isn’t the NY Times fake news?

Comment

Cuomo is ker-fucked. Over/under on a resignation: one week.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Too arrogant. Over.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                        Too arrogant. Over.
                        Yeah, no way he steps down unless he is absolutely forced to.

Comment

Classic "mentally ill left cuomo"
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I’ll take the under.

Comment

It's crazy how eerily this echoes the Republican demands that the Orange Nightmare resign after the, what, dozens of credible allegations of sexual impropriety, rape, and wanting to fuck his daughter. #bothsides

Comment

A Chris Davis-esque swing and a miss by me! Cuomo obviously trying to ride this one out, two months later.

Comment

Working...
                                X