What to do? Loaded with SP in NL-only, 5x5 league draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    You missed the addition of Lindor. Turner, Lindor and Musgrove replaces Bauer, Carrasco and S. Marte.
    I also don't really understand the Musgrove question either though. In a 10 team NL only league with 10 keepers per team, around the top ~100 players are unavailable. That makes Musgrove a ~ 1st round pick of the remaining players. How exactly do you select him a round or two early?

I don't have a good reference for NL only draft boards yet, but Musgrove is the 68th NL player taken in nfbc mixed leagues. So with 100 players kept planning to draft Musgrove a couple rounds early sounds to me like planning to take Bieber a couple rounds before his adp in a mixed redraft. I'm not sure how it's possible to make a pick before the draft starts
    Last edited by Ken; 03-04-2021, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Hard to leave Lindor out of that analysis...
      Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      You missed the addition of Lindor. Turner, Lindor and Musgrove replaces Bauer, Carrasco and S. Marte.
      Thanks guys...I totally missed that Lindor was added. Nevermind the question...these deals combined are a HUGE upgrade for Falcon. Very nicely done!
      2021 Auction Anatomy
      2021 Keeper Decisions
      2020 Auction Anatomy
      2020 Pre-Auction
      2015 Auction Anatomy
      2014 Auction Anatomy
      2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
      RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        I also don't really understand the Musgrove question either though. In a 10 team NL only league with 10 keepers per team, around the top ~100 players are unavailable. That makes Musgrove a ~ 1st round pick of the remaining players. How exactly do you select him a round or two early?

I don't have a good reference for NL only draft boards yet, but Musgrove is the 68th NL player taken in nfbc mixed leagues. So with 100 players kept planning to draft Musgrove a couple rounds early sounds to me like planning to take Bieber a couple rounds before his adp in a mixed redraft. I'm not sure how it's possible to make a pick before the draft starts
        I've never done a draft keeper league. In our NL auction league, we always have guys who appear to be undervalued released back into the pool, so I'm not sure who's expected to be available. Thus the first part of that overall question was "In your format, where would Musgrove have likely gone in the draft?", as I was trying to better understand the opposing advice you and Jon were giving.
        2021 Auction Anatomy
        2021 Keeper Decisions
        2020 Auction Anatomy
        2020 Pre-Auction
        2015 Auction Anatomy
        2014 Auction Anatomy
        2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
        RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Working...
        X