Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team win totals 2021

Best bets?

LA is not 10 games better than SD. I'd take the unders on LA.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Under - Reds 80.5; Yankees 95.5

Over - White Sox 89.5; Marlins 74.5

Best Bet - Marlins Over

Comment

I agree with harmon on everything, but I'd add the under on the Rangers, too. They were the worst team in the short season last year, and they've lost Lance Lynn and traded Elvis Andrus for Khris Davis.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          LA is not 10 games better than SD. I'd take the unders on LA.
          I always take the under on the WS champ. Very hard to repeat even though LAD have a 250m payroll. What a joke.

Comment

I would definitely take the under on the Pirates. I think 58 wins is way too generous.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              I would definitely take the under on the Pirates. I think 58 wins is way too generous.
              But that is a horrible division. So random at the low end.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                I agree with harmon on everything, but I'd add the under on the Rangers, too. They were the worst team in the short season last year, and they've lost Lance Lynn and traded Elvis Andrus for Khris Davis.
                Agree on the under.

Trading away a negative value player in Andrus has nothing to do with it though.

Comment

Indians over - the hate has gone too far (well, the hate is well deserved, but it's lowered their expectations too much) and they remain a pitching factory
                  Mets over - they came here to spend money and harass women and chew bubble gum, and while they may be out of gum, I think the depth carries the day and they trade for an expensive SP

Rangers under
                  Pirates under
                  Rockies under - we are going to see some epically bad teams this year and I think these are 3 of them.

But the one I am really staring at is that Mariners over... Paxton could be healthy, the Kyles could repeat 2020, Marco could be legit, they have a lot of good prospects, OAK/TEX aren't good, even LAA is just OK... I think I really like the M's over, but they're the Mariners, something always happens to them.

Comment

MIN ov
                    One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                      But the one I am really staring at is that Mariners over... Paxton could be healthy, the Kyles could repeat 2020, Marco could be legit, they have a lot of good prospects, OAK/TEX aren't good, even LAA is just OK... I think I really like the M's over, but they're the Mariners, something always happens to them.
                      JC with the preseason quote of the year in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                        Best bets?

I'm not familiar w Superbook Sports and it's always difficult to predict team wins but these projections strike me as particularly bad. A miss by more than 10 wins arguably is a big miss and I counted 13 teams that they missed by more than 10 on, which is almost half the teams, topped of course by a big 32.5 for the Giants.

Comment

They can't even spell "San Francisco" correctly, no respect.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                            They can't even spell "San Francisco" correctly, no respect.
                            San Fran Sickos would be a good name for a band.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                              San Fran Sickos would be a good name for a band.

Comment

Working...
                              X