Team win totals 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    They can't even spell "San Francisco" correctly, no respect.
    San Fran[sic]o
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
      I'm not familiar w Superbook Sports and it's always difficult to predict team wins but these projections strike me as particularly bad. A miss by more than 10 wins arguably is a big miss and I counted 13 teams that they missed by more than 10 on, which is almost half the teams, topped of course by a big 32.5 for the Giants.
      That's easy to say in retrospect, but nobody in here mentioned the Giants as a miss before the season, and in fact, as to the quality of the overall betting lines, people in this thread picking out what they thought were mistakes by the sports book were more wrong than right:

GiTH 0-for-2
      harmon 2-for-4
      chancellor 1-for-1
      cleo 0-for-1
      madducks 0-for-1
      Ken 1-for-1
      jc 2-for-6
      cool hand 0-for-1

Total of 6 correct out of 17 predictions.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        That's easy to say in retrospect, but nobody in here mentioned the Giants as a miss before the season, and in fact, as to the quality of the overall betting lines, people in this thread picking out what they thought were mistakes by the sports book were more wrong than right:

GiTH 0-for-2
        harmon 2-for-4
        chancellor 1-for-1
        cleo 0-for-1
        madducks 0-for-1
        Ken 1-for-1
        jc 2-for-6
        cool hand 0-for-1

Total of 6 correct out of 17 predictions.
        Actually Chance agreed with Harmon on all of his too, making him 3-5.

That leaves me as the only one with a perfect record. Although all I did was confirm that the Rangers suck, not exactly a difficult bet.

Comment

I promise I would have been all over the Marlins over. Add that to the shit list

Comment

Working...
          X