Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much auction money is too little (i.e. do I need to do something different)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    you lost me.

But if we're selling ocean front property, David Dahl may be your man!

IMO staying on the field is a very important skill in fantasy. We can't fill in the *what if* injury blanks too much.

If we're talking about trading away a solid pitcher I'm not sure why this is someone you'd want to get in return.
    Well, price point is sort of important, too. I would love to hear from the two in Tout Wars that bid him up to $18.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      Well, price point is sort of important, too. I would love to hear from the two in Tout Wars that bid him up to $18.
      LABR?

And you mean AL Only? (If so, man that's a completely different format and I wouldn't equate prices but sure)

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        LABR?

And you mean AL Only? (If so, man that's a completely different format and I wouldn't equate prices but sure)
        Sorry, yes, LABR. And no, can't equivalent prices between 12-team only and 16-team mixed, but I don't think $18 becomes $1. But maybe. I do know that many OF who cost less in the same draft will get drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          Sorry, yes, LABR. And no, can't equivalent prices between 12-team only and 16-team mixed, but I don't think $18 becomes $1. But maybe. I do know that many OF who cost less in the same draft will get drafted.
          I think it's 15-team mixed for LABR. And China Dahl was bid up to $18? Wow, I missed that.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            I think it's 15-team mixed for LABR. And China Dahl was bid up to $18? Wow, I missed that.
            he was quoting the 12 team AL price

Comment

I mean, neither LABR nor Tout Wars are really much help for your league outside of entertainment value. And if Nick Punto is worth $18, so is David Dahl, damnit! And Aaron Hicks is......priceless.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                I mean, neither LABR nor Tout Wars are really much help for your league outside of entertainment value. And if Nick Punto is worth $18, so is David Dahl, damnit! And Aaron Hicks is......priceless.
                Ah, the Nick Punto discussion...

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  Ah, the Nick Punto discussion...
                  Can't remember what he went for --- it was $20+, maybe?
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Can't remember what he went for --- it was $20+, maybe?
                    $19. Ron Shandler. One of the funniest threads ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X