"The Best Instrumental of the Rock Era" Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Definitely! Although I think "Orion" is Metallica's best instrumental. "To Live is to Die" is another good one by them.
    No love for Anesthesia? Burton!

Comment

Can’t have this without the Allmans’ In Memory of Elizabeth Reed.

Last edited by Erik; 02-13-2021, 09:22 AM.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Good call on Frankenstein.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm also very partial to this one that hasn't been mentioned yet:

Comment

Finally had some time to start this thing.

With March Madness about to begin, let's do it another way. I've constructed a March Madness-type bracket of the top 64 instrumentals HERE:
                2021 Bracket 2021 "Best Instrumental of the Rock Era" Tourney First Round,Second Round,Sweet 16,Elite 8,Final Four,Championship 1,Pick Up the Pieces 16,Linus and Lucy,Pick Up the P...

On the bottom tab = Right click >> Duplicate >> Rename to your RJ name

WE can do it one of two ways --
                Round by Round = fill out the First Round, then we give it a couple of days and tally up the results, then you change it on your sheet and pick the next round; OR
                Full Bracket = fill out the full bracket and we tally up the results on a point basis (1st rd = 2 pts, 2nd rd = 4 pts, etc)

Let's decide what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

With March Madness about to begin, let's do it another way. I've constructed a March Madness-type bracket of the top 64 instrumentals HERE:
                  2021 Bracket 2021 "Best Instrumental of the Rock Era" Tourney First Round,Second Round,Sweet 16,Elite 8,Final Four,Championship 1,Pick Up the Pieces 16,Linus and Lucy,Pick Up the P...

Round by Round = fill out the First Round, then we give it a couple of days and tally up the results, then you change it on your sheet and pick the next round; OR
                  Full Bracket = fill out the full bracket and we tally up the results on a point basis (1st rd = 2 pts, 2nd rd = 4 pts, etc)

Let's decide what to do.
                  I will do either as both will be fun. There are some very hard choices in the first round.

Mrs. Gregg and I have already listened to few for a memory refresh.

I went to the site and it did not let me set up a bracket. I have to check with my IT department (wife).

Comment

I think just going round by round makes more sense since we are helping to decide the outcome.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      I think just going round by round makes more sense since we are helping to decide the outcome.
                      That's fine.

I set up brackets for each of you

Comment

That's fine.

I set up brackets for each of you
                        Cool, my 1st round is completed. Some brutal 1st round matchups.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Do you consider The Dixie Dregs rock?
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            Do you consider The Dixie Dregs rock?
                            I have no idea who they are, but the field has already been set anyway

Comment

Let's decide what to do.
                              Round by round has worked well with the other tourneys.

System won't let me duplicate, can you set up a sheet for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                                Round by round has worked well with the other tourneys.

System won't let me duplicate, can you set up a sheet for me?
                                Will do.

Comment

Working...
                                X