Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    first big trades of the NFL Draft:

49ers acquired the No. 3 overall pick in the 2021 draft from the Dolphins in exchange for the No. 12 pick, a 2021 third-round pick, and first-round picks in 2022 and 2023

Dolphins acquired the #6 & the #156 picks in the 2021 draft from the Eagles for the #12, #123 and a 2022 1st rounder
    So, who do you think the 49ers (#3) and Dolphins (#6) are targeting in the draft with those first round picks? The Dolphins already have their franchise QB in Tua. And the 49ers are stuck with Jimmy G. and his huge contract unless they get Belichick & the Pats to take him off their hands.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      So, who do you think the 49ers (#3) and Dolphins (#6) are targeting in the draft with those first round picks? The Dolphins already have their franchise QB in Tua. And the 49ers are stuck with Jimmy G. and his huge contract unless they get Belichick & the Pats to take him off their hands.
      49ers - Trey Lance
      Dolphins - Smith, Chase or Pitts

Comment

Ravens sign WR Sammy Watkins for 1 year/$5.0 million.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Jets trade Sam Darnold to the Panthers for a 6th rder this year and 2nd & 4th rders next year

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Jets trade Sam Darnold to the Panthers for a 6th rder this year and 2nd & 4th rders next year
            And immediately pick up his 5th year option. He makes 18.8m in 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              And immediately pick up his 5th year option. He makes 18.8m in 2022.
              That's so they can trade him to the Bears next year

Comment

Cardinals signed RB James Conner, formerly of the Steelers, to a one-year contract.

The Steelers have some big holes to fill on offense now with Pouncey retired and Conner now in Arizona.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Cardinals signed RB James Conner, formerly of the Steelers, to a one-year contract.

The Steelers have some big holes to fill on offense now with Pouncey retired and Conner now in Arizona.
                  That's a good move for him. He shouldn't have competition for the early down work.

Comment

I hadn't seen this one before today: Mike Davis to the Falcons, 2 yrs, $7m

Comment

• Falcons sign WR/KR Cordarrelle Patterson, formerly of the Bears, for 1-year/$3 million.

Browns sign DL Jadeveon Clowney, formerly of the Titans, to a 1-year/$10 million incentive laden contract.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Falcons sign WR/KR Cordarrelle Patterson, formerly of the Bears, for 1-year/$3 million.

Browns sign DL Jadeveon Clowney, formerly of the Titans, to a 1-year/$10 million incentive laden contract.
                        The Bears were stupid for letting him go.

Comment

• Bears sign WR Marquise Goodwin.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Steelers sign head coach Mike Tomlin, to a 3-year contract extension through the 2024 season

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Chiefs acquire OT Orlando Brown, the No. 58 pick in the 2021 draft, and a 2022 sixth-round selection from the Ravens in exchange for the No. 31 overall pick, a 2021 third- and fourth-round pick, and a fifth-round selection in the 2022 draft.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Broncos acquire QB Teddy Bridgewater from the Panthers in exchange for a 2021 sixth-round pick.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X