early keepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJRadar View Post
    I offered Singer/Mondesi for Gallen/Turner. He values Turner more than Mondesi while Singer wouldn't be a keeper for him.

Any suggestions on another offer?
    See if you can trade Trout
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by DJRadar View Post
      I offered Singer/Mondesi for Gallen/Turner. He values Turner more than Mondesi while Singer wouldn't be a keeper for him.

Any suggestions on another offer?
      Not really, I'd happily keep Mondesi on my team if I can't get good value for him. His base value - especially at a price in the teens - is really good, and his upside if he unlocks just some of that power potential that's talked about is huge.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

No offers yet for Trout.

Been offered Ottavino and Mondesi for Balazovic $1 and Brennan Davis $1. Is that a no? He has a $15 Hader and a $13 Dalbec.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Not really, I'd happily keep Mondesi on my team if I can't get good value for him. His base value - especially at a price in the teens - is really good, and his upside if he unlocks just some of that power potential that's talked about is huge.
          I agree with this.

I am curious, why do you want to trade Mondesi?

Comment

I want to trade Mondesi or Lux if I can improve my keepers.

No counter from either owner that has asked about Mondesi. No offers still for Trout.

Comment

Working...
            X