• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJRadar View Post
    Acuna - $14 / 3rd year keeper
    Soto - $14 / 3rd year keeper
    Betts - $64 if kept
    Have you reached out to the Acuna and Soto owners to see what it would take to get them?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      Have you reached out to the Acuna and Soto owners to see what it would take to get them?
      I'm guessing the answer would be "more than you have". Would you trade Acuna or Soto for any combination of these guys with these league parameters? I wouldn't.

If the guy is interested in Biggio, though, from the original post you may be able to swing a 2 for 1 in your favor so that you fill up your keeper slots. Tell us who else this guy has besides Gallen and we'll get you movin'!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        I'm guessing the answer would be "more than you have". Would you trade Acuna or Soto for any combination of these guys with these league parameters? I wouldn't.

If the guy is interested in Biggio, though, from the original post you may be able to swing a 2 for 1 in your favor so that you fill up your keeper slots. Tell us who else this guy has besides Gallen and we'll get you movin'!
        Wouldn't that depend on how many and the quality of keepers they have?

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          I agree
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Wouldn't that depend on how many and the quality of keepers they have?
            for Soto or Acuna? Very likely no.

Comment

I've asked about Soto and Acuna - no go on either.

As for the Gallen owner - Voit $14, Profar $4, Maikel Franco $8, Turner $22/5th year, Bart $5, Conforto $17, Tucker $11/2nd year, Winker $8, Luis Castillo $21/2nd year, Fried $11/2nd year, Mahle $4 are all on his trade block.

Mondesi, Biggio, Lux - which 2 of the 3 should I keep? Trout, Paddack, Nola, and Singer are my other 4 keepers, unless the RJ crowd can suggest someone else.

Comment

I've asked about Soto and Acuna - no go on either.

As for the Gallen owner - Voit $14, Profar $4, Maikel Franco $8, Turner $22/5th year, Bart $5, Conforto $17, Tucker $11/2nd year, Winker $8, Luis Castillo $21/2nd year, Fried $11/2nd year, Mahle $4 are all on his trade block.

Mondesi, Biggio, Lux - which 2 of the 3 should I keep? Trout, Paddack, Nola, and Singer are my other 4 keepers, unless the RJ crowd can suggest someone else.
                Can you trade trout ?
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Can I trade Trout? Yes, but I doubt I get a quality return for him.

The Gallen owner just acquired Jeter Downs $1 for Bart/Voit.

Another owner offered me Brendan McKay $1 for Mondesi. Is that a solid offer?

Comment

Can I trade Trout? Yes, but I doubt I get a quality return for him.

The Gallen owner just acquired Jeter Downs $1 for Bart/Voit.

Bro, no way. I'm not the biggest Mondesi fan around but you can do far better in trade for him.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I have McKay on several teams and I can say that's a "don't even respond because it's a terrible offer" scenario.

Comment

As for the Gallen owner - Profar $4, Maikel Franco $8, Turner $22/5th year, Downs $5, Conforto $17, Tucker $11/2nd year, Winker $8, Luis Castillo $21/2nd year, Fried $11/2nd year, Mahle $4 are all on his trade block.
                        He's asked who I want for Mondesi. What's a good offer?

Comment

If I'm dealing Mondesi with those opportunities, I don't send him unless I get Tucker or Turner back. If I'm the other owner, I'd probably try and sell high on Conforto and Mahle, but I wouldn't bite.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Is it crazy to ask for both Gallen and Turner for Mondesi? And if it is, what else should I offer?

I'm thinking if that goes through - Trout, Turner, Nola, Paddack, Singer, and Gallen as my 6 keepers.

Comment

Is it crazy to ask for both Gallen and Turner for Mondesi? And if it is, what else should I offer?

I'm thinking if that goes through - Trout, Turner, Nola, Paddack, Singer, and Gallen as my 6 keepers.
                              Don't know about crazy, but I wouldn't take the offer. Per the add, depends on the owner - does he like top minors? Then give up Adley. Personally, if I could get Gallen in, I'd happily give up Singer despite the cost difference. Keep in mind Singer had a 1.50 ERA and miniscule WHIP against Detroit - and his games against the Tigers constituted about 28% of his innings.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I offered Singer/Mondesi for Gallen/Turner. He values Turner more than Mondesi while Singer wouldn't be a keeper for him.

Any suggestions on another offer?

Comment

Working...
                                X