Rotojunkies NFBC Draft Championship League #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotojunkies NFBC Draft Championship League #2

The NFBC will set up more leagues if there is interest. Who wants into RJ Sub League #2? You can play if you reside in a state currently ineligible to join a pay for play league. You ARE allowed to play in a free contest!

1. cavebird
    2. KnuckleBalls
    3. kldub4life
    4. bryanbutler
    5. the heat
    6. Jtrela20
    7. ChrisCarlson72
    Last edited by Todd Zola; 02-23-2021, 05:08 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Count me in. And thanks for checking---it did not realize that NFBC even had free leagues. Just a random suggestion--if this fills, there should be a promotion/relegation system for the two leagues for 2022 (assuming MLB and MLBPA can actually have a season in 2022)--it would keep the bottom of League #1 interested to the end (to avoid relegation) and a few extra places caring in League #2 assuming there are say five teams promoted/relegated. Anyway, just a suggestion. Thanks for running this.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      Count me in. And thanks for checking---it did not realize that NFBC even had free leagues. Just a random suggestion--if this fills, there should be a promotion/relegation system for the two leagues for 2022 (assuming MLB and MLBPA can actually have a season in 2022)--it would keep the bottom of League #1 interested to the end (to avoid relegation) and a few extra places caring in League #2 assuming there are say five teams promoted/relegated. Anyway, just a suggestion. Thanks for running this.
      I asked Greg for a favor (or three) and he graciously obliged. As for relegation, I'd like to fill as many leagues as there is interest - especially if it's a perk for helping to keep the site afloat.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
        I asked Greg for a favor (or three) and he graciously obliged. As for relegation, I'd like to fill as many leagues as there is interest - especially if it's a perk for helping to keep the site afloat.
        Then relegation and promotion for all of the leagues would be cool! The more the merrier! (Hopefully, I don't get relegated from league 2, lol, but then again I am a West Ham fan, and the Cubs *never* had anything on them.)

Comment

Not sure who Greg is, but I assume he runs NFBC; if so, thanks to him, too!

Comment

I don't understand the need for relegation. There's no hierarchy among the leagues.

Comment

Not sure who Greg is, but I assume he runs NFBC; if so, thanks to him, too!
              Greg Ambrosius, founder of NFBC

Comment

I don't understand the need for relegation. There's no hierarchy among the leagues.
                Well, the winner of league #1 gets sponsored into a prestigious thing, I thought. I thought it would be every year. This way, RJers get to compete and go up and down vying for that spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Greg Ambrosius, founder of NFBC
                  Thank you. I have heard of him on Sirius. Didn't realize he was NFBC until this.

Comment

Well, the winner of league #1 gets sponsored into a prestigious thing, I thought. I thought it would be every year. This way, RJers get to compete and go up and down vying for that spot.
                    So long as the league consists of MB subscribers, I'll sponsor the winner of all RJ leagues. There doesn't appear to be interest for a non-MB subscriber league, at least not yet. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Comment

So long as the league consists of MB subscribers, I'll sponsor the winner of all RJ leagues. There doesn't appear to be interest for a non-MB subscriber league, at least not yet. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
                      Oh, cool! Thanks!

Comment

Count me in too Todd. Just signed up for Mastersball Premium. Never done NFBC and am looking forward to it. Thanks much!!!

Comment

Count me in!
                          Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

Comment

Sure, sign me up.
                            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Count me in as well. Just signed up for MB Platinum. I'd be a First timer for NFBC

Comment

Working...
                              X