No announcement yet.

Rotojunkies NFBC Draft Championship League #1 Picks And Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it makes sense that nfbc uses real names -- since you can enter multiple times the team owners become relevant in the big tournaments.

Gives John Smith an advantage I guess though.

Comment

Since you have it figured out, why don't you post a list of who is who (whom?), if not here then on the league chat.
      If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
        Since you have it figured out, why don't you post a list of who is who (whom?), if not here then on the league chat.
        Check the 1st post of this thread, I'm keeping the running log of picks, I have usernames there

Comment

Shoot, bucky left like four seconds before his picks.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Trevor Story at pick 14 is a great pick. I think he should have been in consideration as high as 6 or 7. Is everyone just that afraid of a trade?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
              Trevor Story at pick 14 is a great pick. I think he should have been in consideration as high as 6 or 7. Is everyone just that afraid of a trade?
              He was my magic 4th guy and I bailed on picking him for that exact reason.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Yeah, and no line-up protection...which could really help his steals, but ding his other counting stats. He'll probably get pitched around a lot now, but we'll see...
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

i am for sure

Comment

i pre-decided this pick was either bauer, darvish or mondesi, and only 1 was left. Not sure if this is universal, but it looks like the 14-15 turn guys are kind of stuck with going P/P or bellinger/harper types

Comment

I don't want to make to big a deal of this but my feeling is that discussing past picks is fine but you should not start discussing future picks.

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                        I don't want to make to big a deal of this but my feeling is that discussing past picks is fine but you should not start discussing future picks.
                        who is discussing future picks?

Comment

Wanted Buehler there but couldn't pull the trigger on another pitcher in his stead so went with ol' High Five McShoulderinjury instead. It's probably not a great sign when both your first two picks were last minute switcheroos.

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                            I would prefer it that way too

Comment

I really did not expect Yu Darvish to be a first round pick in fantasy. He really shot up after last year.
                              Last edited by Ken; 01-30-2021, 01:41 AM.

Comment

I really did not expect Yu Darvish to be a first round pick in fantasy. He really shot up after last year.
                                I was certainly looking at him for my 2nd rounder...had to do the switcheroo to Lucas.
                                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                                X