No announcement yet.

Geez, I thought you guys were smart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geez, I thought you guys were smart...

For just $19.95, you:

A: Help keep the site online
    B: Get to compete in an NFBC league for free, with a chance to win a 2022 entry into the NFBC DC contest.
    C: Have access to Mastersball Platinum

Read between the lines, the subscription discount is the surrogate for the yearly hat pass. That is, taking advantage most importantly assures the site remains around. Even if you don't like, or never use my content, you're doing your part to keep RJ afloat, and get to compete in league against other users. I can arrange for as any leagues as there is interest.

Carry on...
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Thank you!!

I will be signing up this coming weekend.

Comment

I was planning on doing it closer to draft season, but I can do it now if it helps you out Todd.

Comment

Not that many people contributed to the hat pass either, IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          I was planning on doing it closer to draft season, but I can do it now if it helps you out Todd.
          Done.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            Not that many people contributed to the hat pass either, IIRC
            historically, 40-50 people contributed anywhere from $1-$50 to the effort. This year, 3 people (since refunded) contributed before I stopped pushing it knowing this handoff was going to become a reality.

Comment

I smart
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                I smart
                I disagree....

Comment

FWIW, those who know me even a little trust I'll never shut this place down. That said, it's not free to run.

Those who know me a little better know I'm not good at that whole marketing and self -promotion thing.

This is all just my endeavor in that realm. You get access to some fantasy baseball content and a chance to play in a league with other site members and less of running the joint comes out of my pocket.

Sorry, gotta go, I have some refunds to process

Comment

The Jerk, Movie Quotes, 1970s, Humor, Steve Martin, Profit Deal

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                      historically, 40-50 people contributed anywhere from $1-$50 to the effort. This year, 3 people (since refunded) contributed before I stopped pushing it knowing this handoff was going to become a reality.
                      Who the heck gave $1?

"For the cost of the coffee you let get cold and dumped..."

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                        Who the heck gave $1?

"For the cost of the coffee you let get cold and dumped..."
                        Whoever it was, it was still a buck more than hundreds of others, so...

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                          Whoever it was, it was still a buck more than hundreds of others, so...
                          plus it was ten low monthly payments !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            I smart
                            I, clearly, am not. Haven't been able to get a registration response. Re-registered today. We'll see how it goes.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              I, clearly, am not. Haven't been able to get a registration response. Re-registered today. We'll see how it goes.
                              Check your SPAM folder - I can see you registered. If not there, shoot me a PM and I can manually activate the account and you can be smart again.

Comment

Working...
                              X