No announcement yet.

Rotojunkies NFBC Draft Championship League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in for the subscriber league. either draft timer is fine, but I dont want to do the draft too early before spring training.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      who said you could be in 3 leagues with me?
      Lucky I guess....
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        Lucky I guess....
        Trying to figure out if that's a proper noun or adjective.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Trying to figure out if that's a proper noun or adjective.
          Both :P
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            I'll gladly subscribe Monday for a spot in the subscriber's league today....
            okay Wimpy

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
              in for the subscriber league. either draft timer is fine, but I don't want to do the draft too early before spring training.
              I'll add you to the list. If it starts too early for you, you can hope there's ample interest for a second league and join that one.
              Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

In for the subscriber league. 2 Hour is preferred but I'm flexible.

Comment

Originally posted by whalewang View Post
                  I'm flexible.
                  TMI man

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Hook View Post
                    okay Wimpy
                    You're doing it, you're playing with us Peter....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I'm personally in the camp of sooner is better as far as the draft is concerned. I look at it as a cram course in learning all the players, all over again. This is a draft of 750 players, far deeper than most of us have ever done. And no minor leagues either...every play you draft is on your roster for the entire year. I think it's going to be a great training exercise and I can't wait to get started.
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                        I'm personally in the camp of sooner is better as far as the draft is concerned. I look at it as a cram course in learning all the players, all over again. This is a draft of 750 players, far deeper than most of us have ever done. And no minor leagues either...every play you draft is on your roster for the entire year. I think it's going to be a great training exercise and I can't wait to get started.
                        We'll start as soon as it's filled -- which should be tonight. Then I just need everyone's NFBC account email and I'll send the info, so we should be underway by the end of the week.

I'm hoping we get at least one more filled, more because I think the discussion will be cool than any monetary reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                          We'll start as soon as it's filled -- which should be tonight. Then I just need everyone's NFBC account email and I'll send the info, so we should be underway by the end of the week.

I'm hoping we get at least one more filled, more because I think the discussion will be cool than any monetary reasons.
                          So do we need to sign up at the NFBC 1st? Stupid question, but I haven't done NFBC before...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can register without signing up for a specific league. If not, I'll find out what to do. It won't be an issue, we'll figure it out.

Comment

So, is this the address? NFBC.com brings me to an old folks biking club, LOL.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                                So, is this the address? NFBC.com brings me to an old folks biking club, LOL.

https://nfc.shgn.com/
                                Yeah, that looks right.

Comment

Working...
                                X