No announcement yet.

Where is Trevor Bauer going to end up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Matz getting traded and rumor of a Mets 4 year offer with op outs. Seems like the Mets.

Comment

Seems that most everyone who’s come across Bauer ends up hating the guy. Not terribly surprised, based on his public persona at least.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Seems that most everyone who’s come across Bauer ends up hating the guy. Not terribly surprised, based on his public persona at least.
        His desert BP videos were great.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Is he a smoker?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Is he a smoker?
            Is he a joker ? Is he a midnight toker ?
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
              Is he a smoker?
              Well, crap, I am a smoker, and his public persona bothers me. Then again, we might have clashed once or twice, too, lol. I think the last active MLB player who smoked (cigarettes, lol) was Mark Grace.

Comment

I don't think he impressed the women when he revealed his 3 rules for dating:

RULE # 1) No feelings.
                "As soon as I sense you're developing feelings, I'm going to cut it off, because I'm not interested in a relationship and I'm emotionally unavailable."

RULE #2) Privacy.
                Any relationship with the pitcher must stay off social media.

RULE #3) No exclusive relationships.
                Bauer tells prospective dates that he "is going to continue to sleep with other people."

What a catch this guy is going to be for some lucky girl(s).
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post

RULE # 1) No feelings.
                  "As soon as I sense you're developing feelings, I'm going to cut it off, because I'm not interested in a relationship and I'm emotionally unavailable."

RULE #2) Privacy.

Bauer tells prospective dates that he "is going to continue to sleep with other people."

Seems like you could replace "girl" with "team" and still have the same ruleset for him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    Is he a joker ? Is he a midnight toker ?
                    Thank you for this. Laughed hard.

Comment

RULE # 1) No feelings.

RULE #2) Privacy.

I thought he was married. Didn't his wife get busted for having weed mailed to the house? Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                        I thought he was married. Didn't his wife get busted for having weed mailed to the house? Or am I mixing him up with someone else?
                        That was former Indians closer Chris Perez.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

That was former Indians closer Chris Perez.
                          Oh, my bad. I thought that story was funny. You know the player was using, too.

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleBalls View Post
                            Well, I guess it is not gonna be the Angels. I didn't realize the issues with Mickey Callaway went that deep.

https://metsmerizedonline.com/2021/0...or-bauer.html/
                            I bet Callaway is gone by the weekend.

The former Mets manager sent inappropriate photographs and promised information in return for meeting up with him.

Comment

Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                              I bet Callaway is gone by the weekend.

https://theathletic.com/2360126/2021...lewd-behavior/
                              The GM AND the Manager? Don't the Mets vet people?
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                The GM AND the Manager? Don't the Mets vet people?
                                Well, they passed the moral code of a hedge fund manager. What more could you want?
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X