Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    I get the sentiment, but Democrats present as the pussy party. They fold at the slightest pushback, every time. How many times has the Senate Parliamentarian dictated what the party could do? While the Republicans would just fire that person, Dems claim their hands are tied. When Manchin amd Sinema fuck over the rest of the party, remove whatever money was set aside for climate change, blatantly serving their donors over their voters, they aren't attacked. They're catered to, and their austerity is blamed as "it is what it is". Even Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan (the bravest and boldest move of his Presidency) was portrayed by the entire media as a huge L. Such dogshit MSM coverage poisons the well.

It sucks, but the Dems are the pussy party. They're not banning any insurrectionists. The motherfuckers already have seats at the table. Even the ones who coordinated with the chuds, gave them a literal tour of the Capitol building, tweeted when Pelosi and others were being moved within the building in real time.... none of it matters. I wish things were different.
    I tend to agree.

The GOP is a ruthless, rule-breaking horde of hypocritical denialists. The leader of their party has 24 sexual harassment claims against him? Who cares! But a Dem senator gets one claim lodged against him, and off he goes to the slaughterhouse. Matt Gaetz is accused of trafficking an underage girl? Who cares! Get his ass on the road to continue the Big Lie. Joe Biden is so old he doesn’t know he’s alive? But when 88-year old Chuck Grassley, who could be Biden’s dad, announces YET ANOTHER re-election run, who cares, let’s trot out the bigwhigs to get push him over the top!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      I tend to agree.

The GOP is a ruthless, rule-breaking horde of hypocritical denialists. The leader of their party has 24 sexual harassment claims against him? Who cares! But a Dem senator gets one claim lodged against him, and off he goes to the slaughterhouse. Matt Gaetz is accused of trafficking an underage girl? Who cares! Get his ass on the road to continue the Big Lie. Joe Biden is so old he doesn’t know he’s alive? But when 88-year old Chuck Grassley, who could be Biden’s dad, announces YET ANOTHER re-election run, who cares, let’s trot out the bigwhigs to get push him over the top!
      So you are saying it is/was bad that our choices were Biden and Trump? And worse that our choice might be Biden and Trump the next time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        So you are saying it is/was bad that our choices were Biden and Trump? And worse that our choice might be Biden and Trump the next time?
        Biden's bad, like a hangnail, and Trump's bad, like getting gangrene in your arm and needing to have it amputated, but yes, both bad choices.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

You are dogged in your pursuit of being able to #bothsides things, I'll give you that.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Biden's bad, like a hangnail, and Trump's bad, like getting gangrene in your arm and needing to have it amputated, but yes, both bad choices.
            Nicely played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              You are dogged in your pursuit of being able to #bothsides things, I'll give you that.
              And your Led Zeppelin draft was marginal at best.

I sure hope you know I am kidding and that it gave you a laugh.

Comment

• Lord knows there are plenty of reasons to have problems with Colin Powell, but you do have to hand it to Trump for making Powell's death about Trump somehow. The narcissism is downright impressive:

"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement released Tuesday morning. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"

Edit: Ah, Bene, I see you mentioned this in the Memoriam thread.

Comment

I know this is the Hot Topics Forum and all, but:

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    I know this is the Hot Topics Forum and all, but:

Sometimes when you mess with the Bull you get the Horns...moo

Comment

I sure hope you know I am kidding and that it gave you a laugh.
                      Now that is just uncalled for!!!!
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                        Lord knows there are plenty of reasons to have problems with Colin Powell, but you do have to hand it to Trump for making Powell's death about Trump somehow. The narcissism is downright impressive:

"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement released Tuesday morning. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"

Edit: Ah, Bene, I see you mentioned this in the Memoriam thread.
                        Can you be a bigger embarrassment than this clown?

Comment

• I do think the media fawning over Powell is a bit much. His record in Central America is quite appalling in addition to his lies about WMDs in Iraq. He only looks good IMO because he was surrounded by war criminals.

That is not to say that Trump isn't a complete fucking asshole who should be behind bars, because he is and he should.
                          Last edited by DMT; 10-19-2021, 10:29 PM.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Sometimes when you mess with the Bull you get the Horns...moo
                            Nobody gets me!
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

• MLB claims that they never invited Trump to attend a World Series game in Atlanta. Trump claims that he was invited by MLB. Who would you believe?
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                MLB claims that they never invited Trump to attend a World Series game in Atlanta. Trump claims that he was invited by MLB. Who would you believe?
                                Every word out of that clown's mouth is a lie. It's kind of unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                                X