Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    There was NO national rollout plan of the vaccine. And when Biden's team asked to begin work during the transition, they were stonewalled. Now we know why -- because if it came out that he was doing nothing and didn't care, maybe even his sheep would abandon him. Because he checked out after his election loss and concentrated whatever energy he had on the Big Lie.

Why this clown wanted to remain president is beyond me.

The dereliction of duty that will come out, now that there is no fear of retribution, is going to be horrifying:

"Newly sworn in President Joe Biden and his advisers are inheriting no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration, sources tell CNN, posing a significant challenge for the new White House.

The Biden administration has promised to try to turn the Covid-19 pandemic around and drastically speed up the pace of vaccinating Americans against the virus. But in the immediate hours following Biden being sworn into office on Wednesday, sources with direct knowledge of the new administration's Covid-related work told CNN one of the biggest shocks that the Biden team had to digest during the transition period was what they saw as a complete lack of a vaccine distribution strategy under former President Donald Trump, even weeks after multiple vaccines were approved for use in the United States.

"There is nothing for us to rework. We are going to have to build everything from scratch," one source said."
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/21/polit...ump/index.html
    Trump and a large percentage of his followers still hold the belief that COVID is an exaggerated flu or a hoax created to damage his re-election chances. That's why they won't wear masks and don't plan on getting the vaccine. He may have lost some support if it was revealed that he had no plan. But, not much.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

NY Times reporting Dopey aligned with a lower DOJ lawyer who believed his Big Lie and were poised to fire acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and install the conspiracy theorist lawyer in charge. This lawyer would then have advanced lawsuits against Georgia to overturn the results, but it was all foiled when the top echelon of the DOJ voted to resign.

Nixon has nothing on Dopey.....

Comment

NY Times reporting Dopey aligned with a lower DOJ lawyer who believed his Big Lie and were poised to fire acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and install the conspiracy theorist lawyer in charge. This lawyer would then have advanced lawsuits against Georgia to overturn the results, but it was all foiled when the top echelon of the DOJ voted to resign.

Nixon has nothing on Dopey.....
        And then what? He still loses even with Georgia. The corruption is so fundamental to his being that he just wanted to do it anyways. Love that he's going to destroy the GOP.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
          And then what? He still loses even with Georgia. The corruption is so fundamental to his being that he just wanted to do it anyways. Love that he's going to destroy the GOP.
          I would assume if Clark, the conspiracy theorist, was installed as acting Attorney General, an aggressive lawsuit against Georgia would have just been the start.

Comment

I would assume if Clark, the conspiracy theorist, was installed as acting Attorney General, an aggressive lawsuit against Georgia would have just been the start.
            They still wouldn't have succeeded in overturning the election IMO. Igniting a civil war maybe.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
              They still wouldn't have succeeded in overturning the election IMO. Igniting a civil war maybe.
              Maybe the one guy who showed up to protest in Albany could get that going. I thought this was kind of funny. Glad the inauguration day was uneventful. A shame that governments had to go to the effort of preparing for violence.

In New York, just one lone supporter of former President Donald Trump showed up to protest Joe Biden’s inauguration at the state capitol building in Albany.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

This fucking moron is the gift that just keeps post ouster giving.

NOW, he's threatening to shred the GOP just in time for the impeachment vote.

What a fucking idiot.

On the bright side, we get to see him impeached and convicted.

I'm lovin it.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Meanwhile, back in Mar-a-Lago:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Sarah Sanders, Ex-President Donald Trump's press secretary from 2017-2019, is expected to announce Monday that she is running for governor of Arkansas. Asa Hutchinson, the current governor of Arkansas, is term limited.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Like the Arizona GOP, the Oregon GOP has officially censured folks who won't go along with the obvious fucking lie that Biden stole the election. It's hard to fathom that there is this level of stupidity, but here we are:

Originally posted by Oregon GOP Censure
                      * Whereas history tells us that after George Washington appointed Major General Benedict Arnold to command West Point, Arnold conspired to surrender the fort to the British."

* "Whereas the ten Republican House members, by voting to impeach President Trump, repeated history by conspiring to surrender our nation to Leftist forces seeking to establish a dictatorship void of all cherished freedoms and liberties."

* "Whereas there is growing evidence that the violence at the Capitol was a 'false flag' operation designed to discredit President Trump, his supporters, and all conservative Republicans; this provided the sham motivation to impeach President Trump in order to advance the Democrat goal of seizing total power, in a frightening parallel to the February 1933 burning of the German Reichstag."
                      Those are just some of the "highlights". Be proud, Republicans! Here is your party circa 2021.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Unrelenting Stupidity and Arrogance
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Five of the Dope's attorneys quit yesterday, including the two lead attorneys, apparently because Dopey wanted them to insist that the election was rigged. Well, if you were on the fence about that, I guess you know the answer to that one for sure now......

Comment

Five of the Dope's attorneys quit yesterday, including the two lead attorneys, apparently because Dopey wanted them to insist that the election was rigged. Well, if you were on the fence about that, I guess you know the answer to that one for sure now......
                            You know that it doesn't matter who's representing him on February 6th, or what their defense is. He won't be convicted because of the complicity of the GOP. He still has the hammer over their heads and he'll use it without question. He doesn't care about the Republican party, and it's just fine with him if he tears it apart.
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              You know that it doesn't matter who's representing him on February 6th, or what their defense is. He won't be convicted because of the complicity of the GOP. He still has the hammer over their heads and he'll use it without question. He doesn't care about the Republican party, and it's just fine with him if he tears it apart.
                              I agree 100%. But I would still have loved it for the Dems to rip apart his attorneys who dare to present nonsense.

Comment

Trump is being asked to testify at the impeachment hearing. I love this! What a great strategy by the Dems. IMO, Donnie just can't say no to being in the limelight. I'm sure he wants to testify, but if I'm his lawyer there is no way that happens.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...trial-n1256751
                                "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                                - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                                - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Working...
                                X