Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    With those 1998 pics Ken keeps sending you, how could you not party?
    Party like it's close to 1999

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Pretty much anything he accuses someone else of is something that he himself is insecure and feeling weak about. He is not a big enough man to live with his weaknesses, so he projects them onto others.
      Yup, you can guarantee if he is accusing someone of something...it is what he is currently doing or has done.

Comment

• “I want everyone in South Carolina and across America to know I have Chick fil-A’s back. I hope we don’t have to, but I will go to war for the principles Chick fil-A stands for.” — Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), responding to University of Notre Dame students opposing an effort to open a Chick-fil-A on campus.

Top Ten Reasons Lindsey Graham defends fast food chicken principles
        10) each sandwich has a classified secret sauce that only he has access to
        9) you don't have to have French fries with chicken
        8) you can have a sandwich with fake chicken. no wait.. (panic) you can pretend to have a fake chicken..er you think about pretending to fake a chicken
        7) like the impossible burger it would be called an impossible chicken. which sounds like a chicken with superpowers.
        6) by the time you realize you have a fake chicken you are already miles down the road because they always screw you at the drive-thru.
        5) if satisfaction is guaranteed, you can still eat half of it and return it and get your $2.50 back.
        4) ex girlfriends that work there spit in your soda and you are like, woman I ate your ass out.
        3) during a pandemic or coup chicken sales go up, you can buy more stock after reading reports after congressional meetings.
        2) fast food restaurants have a policy No shirt, No shoes, No dice.
        1) chicken tastes like everything

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          “I want everyone in South Carolina and across America to know I have Chick fil-A’s back. I hope we don’t have to, but I will go to war for the principles Chick fil-A stands for.” — Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), responding to University of Notre Dame students opposing an effort to open a Chick-fil-A on campus.

Top Ten Reasons Lindsey Graham defends fast food chicken principles
          10) each sandwich has a classified secret sauce that only he has access to
          9) you don't have to have French fries with chicken
          8) you can have a sandwich with fake chicken. no wait.. (panic) you can pretend to have a fake chicken..er you think about pretending to fake a chicken
          7) like the impossible burger it would be called an impossible chicken. which sounds like a chicken with superpowers.
          6) by the time you realize you have a fake chicken you are already miles down the road because they always screw you at the drive-thru.
          5) if satisfaction is guaranteed, you can still eat half of it and return it and get your $2.50 back.
          4) ex girlfriends that work there spit in your soda and you are like, woman I ate your ass out.
          3) during a pandemic or coup chicken sales go up, you can buy more stock after reading reports after congressional meetings.
          2) fast food restaurants have a policy No shirt, No shoes, No dice.
          1) chicken tastes like everything
          Some great irony in that it was Notre Dame, a Catholic university, rebelling against Chick-Fil-A, a Southern Baptist tinged company. Must be those damn liberal professors!

Comment

• Serious: Is there anyone, anyone at all, in former guy's orbit who is not a criminal?

Chairman of Trump's inaugural committee and longtime nob slobberer for former guy Tom Barrack has been arrested and jailed on charges including acting and conspiring to act as (an) agent of the United Arab Emirates, in which role he actively pushed to advance the UAE's interests, including using (his) friendship to get language inserted into the then-candidate former guy's energy speech in 2016 about the importance of working with "our Gulf allies" at the behest of Emirati officials. Barrack also faces charges of obstruction of justice and making false statements to the feds.

The most corrupt administration in history.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Serious: Is there anyone, anyone at all, in former guy's orbit who is not a criminal?

Chairman of Trump's inaugural committee and longtime nob slobberer for former guy Tom Barrack has been arrested and jailed on charges including acting and conspiring to act as (an) agent of the United Arab Emirates, in which role he actively pushed to advance the UAE's interests, including using (his) friendship to get language inserted into the then-candidate former guy's energy speech in 2016 about the importance of working with "our Gulf allies" at the behest of Emirati officials. Barrack also faces charges of obstruction of justice and making false statements to the feds.

And we're not even started.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Serious: Is there anyone, anyone at all, in former guy's orbit who is not a criminal?

that's just how business gets done.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• God, these new "Trump cards" look so familiar for some reason....

America First
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

God, these new "Trump cards" look so familiar for some reason....

America First
                    They're just not even hiding it any longer.

Comment

• Attention Republicans: It would totally own the libs so hard if you listened to your orange lord and savior, The Former Guy, and refused to vote in 2022 or 2024 because of all that super well documented fraud out there. Man, we would be so totally owned by that. Big brain stuff. 4-D chess.

Comment

Attention Republicans: It would totally own the libs so hard if you listened to your orange lord and savior, The Former Guy, and refused to vote in 2022 or 2024 because of all that super well documented fraud out there. Man, we would be so totally owned by that. Big brain stuff. 4-D chess.
                        Among an ocean of incredibly ill-informed and dumb statements from TFG, this one is the dumbest. Kind of like the 1999 Umpire Mass Resignation strategy for elections.

But I do love the fact that he's willing to sacrifice his entire party to satisfy his own ego.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I get the sentiment, but Democrats present as the pussy party. They fold at the slightest pushback, every time. How many times has the Senate Parliamentarian dictated what the party could do? While the Republicans would just fire that person, Dems claim their hands are tied. When Manchin amd Sinema fuck over the rest of the party, remove whatever money was set aside for climate change, blatantly serving their donors over their voters, they aren't attacked. They're catered to, and their austerity is blamed as "it is what it is". Even Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan (the bravest and boldest move of his Presidency) was portrayed by the entire media as a huge L. Such dogshit MSM coverage poisons the well.

It sucks, but the Dems are the pussy party. They're not banning any insurrectionists. The motherfuckers already have seats at the table. Even the ones who coordinated with the chuds, gave them a literal tour of the Capitol building, tweeted when Pelosi and others were being moved within the building in real time.... none of it matters. I wish things were different.
                            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                              I get the sentiment, but Democrats present as the pussy party. They fold at the slightest pushback, every time. How many times has the Senate Parliamentarian dictated what the party could do? While the Republicans would just fire that person, Dems claim their hands are tied. When Manchin amd Sinema fuck over the rest of the party, remove whatever money was set aside for climate change, blatantly serving their donors over their voters, they aren't attacked. They're catered to, and their austerity is blamed as "it is what it is". Even Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan (the bravest and boldest move of his Presidency) was portrayed by the entire media as a huge L. Such dogshit MSM coverage poisons the well.

It sucks, but the Dems are the pussy party. They're not banning any insurrectionists. The motherfuckers already have seats at the table. Even the ones who coordinated with the chuds, gave them a literal tour of the Capitol building, tweeted when Pelosi and others were being moved within the building in real time.... none of it matters. I wish things were different.
                              I know this is mostly about Jan 6th, and that deserves a lot of attention, but at the moment, I am most disgusted with (though not surprised) how Manchin destroyed a chance at meaningful climate change legislation, because he is completely in the pocket of big coal. I guess he has to be being from W. Virginia, but it still guts me to feel so close to that getting done and being held up by a guy that pretends to be in the Democratic party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                                When Manchin amd Sinema fuck over the rest of the party, remove whatever money was set aside for climate change, blatantly serving their donors over their voters, they aren't attacked. They're catered to, and their austerity is blamed as "it is what it is".
                                If you believe West Virginia voters favor money left in for climate change, then you're grossly mistaken. And of course, the Dems can't attack Manchin much. Even Biden gets this. He's in a deep red state; he could basically assure himself of three or four more terms by changing parties. And political reality is if he walks, you don't get a bill at all in the Senate since Cocaine Mitch will bury it so far it'll never see light.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X