Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    There's another option though. They could just use Ted Nugent. Do you really think he's smart enough to notice that he's being satirized?
    He certainly thinks he is.

Comment

The current batch of GOP have to be just the dumbest fools to ever have been foisted upon the American people, don't they? Tommy Tuberville might as well be in an intellectual coma - the guy doesn't even know the three branches of government and he's a freakin' Senator! And how about this Mensa candidate out of Tennessee? Check out Senator Bill Hagerty: "Impeaching a private citizen is an abuse of the Constitution and doesn’t represent our Tennessee values."

One would imagine that a Senator would know that impeachment has already been completed by the House while the Seditionist in Chief was still in office, right? And it's probably a step too far, but one would also imagine that a politician in Tennessee would understand that state's history with impeachment, given that one of the first two Tennessee senators was impeached after he'd left office. There is literally a BLOUNT County in Tennessee. Jesus, these people. :facepalm:
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Trump's Twitter ban is permanent, even if he (shudder) decides to run again in 2024.

It sure has been peaceful not having to wake up with whatever horrorshow threat or psychosis was being broadcast across Twitter by the Commander in Chief every day, I'll say that.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Until the Democrats start treating them like the clowns they are, they will continue to act like clowns. End the fucking filibuster already and push through some real changes that benefit the people rather than the oligarchs.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Hard to argue successfully that someone didn't incite violence when perpetrator after perpetrator says "we were doing what Trump wanted us to do!" I mean, for normal people the testimony being provided today on the Senate floor is absolutely damning. And it still won't matter to feckless Republicans one tiny iota.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Trump's Twitter ban is permanent, even if he (shudder) decides to run again in 2024.

It sure has been peaceful not having to wake up with whatever horrorshow threat or psychosis was being broadcast across Twitter by the Commander in Chief every day, I'll say that.
              I feel like I have so much time on my hands without checking his Twitter to see what moronic thing he would say next.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                I feel like I have so much time on my hands without checking his Twitter to see what moronic thing he would say next.
                If you are looking for moronic stuff maybe check my twitter
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  If you are looking for moronic stuff maybe check my twitter
                  Ha ! I don't have one, most of my moronic stuff is posted here.
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I disagree....

Comment

I disagree....
                      Which part? That he doesn’t have a Twitter account or that most of his moronic stuff is here?

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                        Which part? That he doesn’t have a Twitter account or that most of his moronic stuff is here?
                        just being salty

Comment

just being salty
                          I disagree

Comment

And tik tok, and Instagram, and sexter. Ha ha, obscure Supernatural refernce
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Wow, it really looks like Officer Goodman may have saved Mitt Romney's life the day of the insurrection. I am still dumbfounded that this actually happened in our nation's capitol and that Republicans will still worm their way out of it.

Comment

How any reasonable person can argue that Trump didn't incite his followers is beyond me.
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X