Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Indictment is for 15+ years of giving bonuses "off the books" to employees so as not to pay taxes.

Hey, they nailed Al Capone on tax fraud too!
    I've been saying this to my wife since he (Former Guy) was elected.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Indictment is for 15+ years of giving bonuses "off the books" to employees so as not to pay taxes.

Hey, they nailed Al Capone on tax fraud too!
      Eric Former Guy, who just might be as stupid as his orange father, as hard as that is to fathom, is on Fox News talking about how the undeclared compensation was just "employment perks". Lol, way to undermine your own case, genius. Normally I'd say his lawyer would be facepalming himself to death, but we know the caliber of lawyer (*coughguilianicough*) these people employ, too.

These are just the absolute stupidest people, those that comprise the Trumpsphere.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Eric Former Guy, who just might be as stupid as his orange father, as hard as that is to fathom, is on Fox News talking about how the undeclared compensation was just "employment perks". Lol, way to undermine your own case, genius. Normally I'd say his lawyer would be facepalming himself to death, but we know the caliber of lawyer (*coughguilianicough*) these people employ, too.

These are just the absolute stupidest people, those that comprise the Trumpsphere.
        LOL, Eric Former Guy.

Also, using the "whatabout Hunter Biden!!" excuse probably won't play well in court.

Comment

• The Arizona Republic reports Former Guy and his henchmen left numerous messages for the Maricopa County Election Commissioner to pressure him to announce that there were “irregularities” in the voting, when there wasn’t any.

Burning in hell would be too kind for this clown.

Comment

• Former Guy wanted the leaker charged with treason and executed when it came to light that he was hiding like a little coward in the bunker of the White House during the anti-racism protests. Of course, as we all surely remember, he then lied (I know, crazy, right?!?!?!) and said he was just inspecting the bunker or some such nonsense.

So many dark and embarrassing incidents with this clown at the helm. I will never forgive the clown enablers that allowed this travesty to happen.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• More really crazy stuff coming out about former guy today, ranging from reporting regarding concern on the part of the Chairman of Joint Chiefs that former guy was prepping a coup and using Nazi tactics to disclosure of yet more Russia stuff. Total nightmare of a clownshow.

“If I was going to do a coup, one of the last people I would want to do it with is General Mark Milley.” - former guy

I mean, wt literal f?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                More really crazy stuff coming out about former guy today, ranging from reporting regarding concern on the part of the Chairman of Joint Chiefs that former guy was prepping a coup and using Nazi tactics to disclosure of yet more Russia stuff. Total nightmare of a clownshow.

“If I was going to do a coup, one of the last people I would want to do it with is General Mark Milley.” - former guy

I mean, wt literal f?
                Reminds me of OJ's book, If I did it, here's how it happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                  Reminds me of OJ's book, If I did it, here's how it happened.
                  Usually we refer to him as 1J.
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    Usually we refer to him as 1J.
                    No, no. OneJ wrote "Ted Cruz: The Man We All Aspire To Be."

Comment

• I wonder how many of you secretly regret voting in j.biden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                        I wonder how many of you secretly regret voting in j.biden.
                        What is that even supposed to mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                          I wonder how many of you secretly regret voting in j.biden.
                          None of us Asshat
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            None of us Asshat
                            Where is j.biden and how did you vote inside of it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              Where is j.biden and how did you vote inside of it?
                              Purple is the square root of Turmeric.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                Purple is the square root of Turmeric.
                                shhh it's a secret remember!

Comment

Working...
                                X