No announcement yet.

Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, let's keep down the personal attacks and level your vitriol at Former Guy, even if he didn't wear his pants backwards but just has an all-time horrific tailor.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Ok, let's keep down the personal attacks and level your vitriol at Former Guy, even if he didn't wear his pants backwards but just has an all-time horrific tailor.

Sorry Ed, I didn't think I got personal with Judge, it wasn't my intention.

Edit: LOL, OK I get it now--Someone sent me a love letter.
      Last edited by GwynnInTheHall; 06-07-2021, 02:20 PM.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by bene futuis View Post
        i like that it's totally within character for this genius to have put on his pants backwards. Lmao. It's actually more surprising when he doesn't do something stupid or offensive.
        this^
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Ok, let's keep down the personal attacks and level your vitriol at Former Guy, even if he didn't wear his pants backwards but just has an all-time horrific tailor.
          When I was a toddler, I had me some pajamas with the butt flap in the back. Honestly, it's actually just more 4-D chess to have a zipper in the back of your suit pants. I mean, lots of people are saying this very strongly and we are looking at it very seriously.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            When I was a toddler, I had me some pajamas with the butt flap in the back. Honestly, it's actually just more 4-D chess to have a zipper in the back of your suit pants. I mean, lots of people are saying this very strongly and we are looking at it very seriously.
            Many, many people have said he has the greatest pants.

Comment

• The centaur with no hind legs:

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• It continues to boggle my mind that the Centaur's personal lawyer has not yet been indicted for his psychotic shenanigans involving the Ukranian influence campaign. I mean, he did try to fuck a girl he thought was 15, which is pretty on-brand for his party, and also endured about 11,000 other things that were embarrassing or illegal or both, but how is this dude still walking free (and shilling pillows now, lol)?

Edit: With the centaur, one must clarify: I mean the current personal lawyer, the guy with the slime running down his face, and not the other personal lawyer who has already been convicted of crimes committed on behalf of the centaur. Keeping track of the criminals in that circle is exhausting.
                Last edited by Bene Futuis; 06-07-2021, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Many, many people have said he has the greatest pants.
                  You just gotta stop staring at his crotch. It's getting embarrassing.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• No wonder he had trouble walking down that ramp. I never realized that he was so off balance. I knew he was mentally unbalanced but i never realized that he was physically unbalanced too. Maybe he wears lifts in his shoes.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      No wonder he had trouble walking down that ramp. I never realized that he was so off balance. I knew he was mentally unbalanced but i never realized that he was physically unbalanced too. Maybe he wears lifts in his shoes.
                      I'd argue the opposite. He is mentally unbalanced, but anyone who can tip that far forward while being so extremely top heavy and not fall over has tremendous balance. I don't know how it does it. It may be his most admirable skill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        I'd argue the opposite. He is mentally unbalanced, but anyone who can tip that far forward while being so extremely top heavy and not fall over has tremendous balance. I don't know how it does it. It may be his most admirable skill.
                        Michael Jackson did it in Smooth Criminal.....
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                          Michael Jackson did it in Smooth Criminal.....
                          That is true, but he didn't have to balance over 250lbs on teeny tiny feet with only tiny tiny hands to wave around for balance. look at his shoe size in those photos, esp the bottom one where he is standing near a man about his height. Trump looks like he wears a woman's size 8. It is objectively an impressive feat of balance for a man of his height and girth.

Comment

• Jimmy Carter must have feet twice the size of Trump's.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I finally figured out the optical illusion of the Biden/Carter picture. It's like when fisherman hold their catch out in front of them, and it looks much bigger than it would otherwise. My dad taught me that trick.
                              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Whatshisface is now giving kudos to Nigeria and saying that the US Government should follow suit and ban Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                                X