No announcement yet.

Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New watchdog report: Trump's DHS delayed and altered an intelligence report related to Russian interference in the 2020 election, making changes that 'appear to be based in part on political considerations.'

Traitors and liars.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• And more from Fmr. SecDef Esper, who writes in his book that Trump wanted to lob missiles into Mexico to destroy drug labs and then deny that the US had any role in the attacks. Thanks for waiting for your book to come out to talk about that, bro. Jfc.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        And more from Fmr. SecDef Esper, who writes in his book that Trump wanted to lob missiles into Mexico to destroy drug labs and then deny that the US had any role in the attacks. Thanks for waiting for your book to come out to talk about that, bro. Jfc.
        He probably would have blamed Puerto Rico, not realizing they're a US territory.

And he predictably retaliated yesterday, calling Esper "weak and totally ineffective." So here's what I don't get about GOPers who love this clown -- every single person who left his administration was weak, ineffective, dumb, or incompetent. Yet they want this complete bozo, who obviously cannot hire the right people for these important jobs, back in office.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          He probably would have blamed Puerto Rico, not realizing they're a US territory.

And he predictably retaliated yesterday, calling Esper "weak and totally ineffective." So here's what I don't get about GOPers who love this clown -- every single person who left his administration was weak, ineffective, dumb, or incompetent. Yet they want this complete bozo, who obviously cannot hire the right people for these important jobs, back in office.
          That was the argument I had early on with my dad who used to be a Trumper. The most important job of any leader is to surround himself with a team of quality individuals to carry out any directive or assist with any decision. This clown has proven over and over that he's incapable of doing that. He himself has made that known. There's no further discussion needed, the fact that he trashes all of his administration is proof that he himself is trash as a leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            That was the argument I had early on with my dad who used to be a Trumper. The most important job of any leader is to surround himself with a team of quality individuals to carry out any directive or assist with any decision. This clown has proven over and over that he's incapable of doing that. He himself has made that known. There's no further discussion needed, the fact that he trashes all of his administration is proof that he himself is trash as a leader.
            Yup, whether it's true (LOL) or not. What he really means is that they weren't yes men. But regardless, you're 100% right - he trashes his own admin.

And to piggyback, no Trumper seems to understand that if the leader of the free world, who had every bit of intelligence at his fingertips, allowed a national election to get "stolen" right under his nose, after a year of talking that it would happen, then why on earth would you want that clown back? That's inexplicable logic. Giving him the benefit of the doubt (just for this argument and their sake) and saying, sure, the election was stolen, proves his total incompetence.

To sum up Trumptard logic:
            - he hires the most incompetent people
            - he himself was so incompetent that he allowed an election to be stolen right in front of his face, after years of talking it up, by a guy he said was "senile" and "locked in his basement." And they pulled it off without a hitch.
            - yet Trumptards love the bozo and want him back

Makes total sense.

Comment

Yup, whether it's true (LOL) or not. What he really means is that they weren't yes men. But regardless, you're 100% right - he trashes his own admin.

And to piggyback, no Trumper seems to understand that if the leader of the free world, who had every bit of intelligence at his fingertips, allowed a national election to get "stolen" right under his nose, after a year of talking that it would happen, then why on earth would you want that clown back? That's inexplicable logic. Giving him the benefit of the doubt (just for this argument and their sake) and saying, sure, the election was stolen, proves his total incompetence.

- he himself was so incompetent that he allowed an election to be stolen right in front of his face, after years of talking it up, by a guy he said was "senile" and "locked in his basement." And they pulled it off without a hitch.

Makes total sense.
              He obviously let himself lose, because he knew he could do more good fighting the evil pedophile forces of the left out of the confines of the Oval Office as a caped crusader, aka The Orange Idiot.

And for those who doubt me, here is the proof: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b6e5c31fffafe9

Comment

Makes total sense.
                I asked my brother (Cop, Trumper, Covid denier) why he voted for Trump, his answer was this--because he pisses off the Libs. And he was totally serious.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                  I asked my brother (Cop, Trumper, Covid denier) why he voted for Trump, his answer was this--because he pisses off the Libs. And he was totally serious.
                  This reminds me of a story a rabbi told me once, and how, when I told my grandfather, he reacted to the tale the opposite way I did. The story, in summary, is that two deli owners on opposite sides of the street have been feuding for years. They hate each other and tell anyone who can hear that the other serves garbage food and should be avoided at all cost. One day, God decides to send an angel down to mediate the conflict. The angel approaches one of the men and tells him, you may have any wish you want, but whatever you wish for, your neighbor will have double. After a moment of thought, the man smiled and asked the angel to be blind in one eye. To me, the story very obviously is a lesson that when we are consumed by hate, we hurt ourselves. My grandfather laughed when I told him the tale and called the man who wished to be blind in one eye a genius. A lot of Trump voters think they are geniuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                    It's so amusing that the "fuck your feelings" crowd is so caught up in their own feelings.

Comment

It's so amusing that the "fuck your feelings" crowd is so caught up in their own feelings.
                      I had a boss who once told me that I was too emotional, and that I would be more persuasive in meetings if I kept my feelings out of it and just discussed the issues logically. He had a point, and I tried to learn from that. But I also saw that he made very emotional decisions when he felt angry about being disrespected or threatened, but that he didn't admit to himself what was going on. In his eyes he was just being coldly logical. People can be driven by emotions at the same time they are being completely blind to their own feelings.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        I had a boss who once told me that I was too emotional, and that I would be more persuasive in meetings if I kept my feelings out of it and just discussed the issues logically. He had a point, and I tried to learn from that. But I also saw that he made very emotional decisions when he felt angry about being disrespected or threatened, but that he didn't admit to himself what was going on. In his eyes he was just being coldly logical. People can be driven by emotions at the same time they are being completely blind to their own feelings.
                        Yup, great point.

And they can be amazingly hypocritical!

Comment

• The Feds just raided Mar-a-Lago

Comment

Other thread locked. Let's rejoice in all the lawsuits and indictments coming his way soon.

F that guy.
                            renewed hope...
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

The Feds just raided Mar-a-Lago
                              This about sums it all up.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• 11 sets of documents that were rated "Confidential" to as high as "Top Secret/SCI" were hauled away.

Good thing TFG signed a law in 2018, in retaliation to HRC, stating that the mishandling of confidential documents was now a felony with 5 years of prison time!

Comment

Working...
                                X