Power Ball and Mega Millions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    i'm not sharing my money with you fuckers.

actually, a big weekend in vegas for my RJ peeps is high on my list for what to do with my lottery winnings. live vintage draft, a bunch of normal drafts, hanging out... good times.
    buying the old site content and reintegrating it into the current one is on mine.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      buying the old site content and reintegrating it into the current one is on mine.
      Is that even possible?

If yes what would that cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Is that even possible?

If yes what would that cost?
        I'm sure it's possible but probably expensive as when they sold RJ the first time it was for a pretty sum (or so I've been told) the new owners would probably like to make that money back at the very least. I don't see why someone would cull data that might be able to recoup some of their investment as data storage is pretty cheap nowadays.

BUT, I could be totally wrong. This is more of a Jason question, than one for me.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

One winner from Des Moines Iowa in Mega Millions last night. You sir just beat 301 million to one odds. Congrats!

I still have the Power Ball tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            I'm sure it's possible but probably expensive as when they sold RJ the first time it was for a pretty sum (or so I've been told) the new owners would probably like to make that money back at the very least. I don't see why someone would cull data that might be able to recoup some of their investment as data storage is pretty cheap nowadays.

BUT, I could be totally wrong. This is more of a Jason question, than one for me.
            I don't believe it is possible. We tried just to revive the old content and ran into a dead end.

The folks that took over the Fanball assets continue to renew the old URL every year but it hasn't been used for anything since we "fixed" things.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              I don't believe it is possible. We tried just to revive the old content and ran into a dead end.

The folks that took over the Fanball assets continue to renew the old URL every year but it hasn't been used for anything since we "fixed" things.
              Thanks Jason, that sucks. I am not a big tech guy. I have been under the impression that once on the internet always on the internet and the only reason old content was unavailable was that fanball was refusing to release it or resell it.

So this is how it feels to be wrong.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X