Bestest Music Videos--Sexy Time Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bestest Music Videos--Sexy Time Edition

I've drunken too much Scotch and wanted to share one of my favoritist music videos of all times, displaying one of the most perfect female forms ever put on video. Enjoy. I know you will. And hey, there is a sports connection at the end! Anyone recognize her man at the end? The voice that feels it is Post Malone, for all you hip enough to know who that is. But you ain't here for the voices. Tell me this ain't one FINE ASS woman. I dare you. Even Da Vinci would be like DAMN, MONA, move over, I need to sculpt dat ass!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sour Masher; 01-15-2021, 11:42 PM.

I should add that this women gave birth 8 months prior to this video. She should get a Grammy or a Oscar or a Nobel Prize or something. Give her an award, people. This should be celebrated.

Comment

Now I'm completely plwoed at the moment as a reuslt of my neighbor comign back from Japan tonight and giving me a dammed waterlglass of %&^&$*%^( aprciot soju to drink without tellign me that the %&^* is 180 proof, so my frame of mnid mitght be a bit off-- nobody should be thid drunk off of somethinf that tastes like aprico9ts... but waht do odds means whenh you can';t figure out the qusetion. We don';t undrerstand the universe, so putting odds onn things that occur within it is what....? Stupid. Just not a good idea, it isn';t. Dumb and bad too do whath you don't knoww about. Silly, like not smart from sdmart enough people.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I feel strongly that the world should be divided into two groups--those thank think Teyana Taylor is the perfect female form and those that do not. And we should send all that don't to GTFO of here island. She doesn't even go to the damn gym people?! WTF are you all doing iwth gym memberships! All she does is DANCE!!!!! True stoy.

Comment

If you listen carefully, you'll realize that there is music playing in the background.

I stold that from youtube comments.

Comment

Skip to 2:50. Loop the next 10 seconds. You will thank me.

Comment

Top 5 scotches, all Southern Islay. Smokey. Peaty. Goodness.

1. Ardbeg Corryvrecken
              2. Argbeg Uigedail
              3. Lagauviliun 16
              4. Laophroig QC
              5. IDK. I haven't found it yet.

Comment

Here is the greatest rap video of all time:

Comment

I was wrong. I forgot about this one. Shout out to the Anunnaki!

Comment

Well this is a side of Sour Masher people don’t get to see very often...

Comment

In the sober light of morning, I stand by my slightly inebriated posts.

Comment

This thread needs to be bumped at least monthly.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                        X