Harden to the Nets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harden to the Nets

Harden to the Nets .. for a bunch of things that aren't Kyrie.

Caris Lavert was included and then the Rockets flipped him to Indy for Oladipo.

So now theoretically the Nets will have Harden, Kyrie and KD all at the same time, if they ever get healthy and happy together. I think they still only get one ball, though. Also I'm not sure anyone else is left on their bench, which seems less than ideal in a COVID world.

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    Harden to the Nets .. for a bunch of things that aren't Kyrie.

Caris Lavert was included and then the Rockets flipped him to Indy for Oladipo.

So now theoretically the Nets will have Harden, Kyrie and KD all at the same time, if they ever get healthy and happy together. I think they still only get one ball, though. Also I'm not sure anyone else is left on their bench, which seems less than ideal in a COVID world.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/j...rs-per-report/
    4 first round picks + 4 pick swaps. Wow. That's a lot of picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      4 first round picks + 4 pick swaps. Wow. That's a lot of picks.
      I mean, when have the Nets ever regretted trading away a shit-ton of picks and swaps?

Comment

we'll now be trading Kyle Lowry to either Philly or Boston for at least 10 first round picks ...
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Will Brinson’s Twitter take is great!
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I get overly attached to "my" players, both in sports and fantasy, so I'm an awful trader (ask anyone who has ever tried to trade with me) but I'm thrilled the Sixers didn't make this deal.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Watching the sixers last night and during halftime they start showing highlights from the Nets - Cavs game. Show about 10 plays and they are all Nets' scoring plays. Then they show the halftime score and the Cavs are up! Pretty weak. Sounds like Sexton went off in the 2nd OT. They outscored the Nets 20-7 in a 5 minute OT!

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Watching the sixers last night and during halftime they start showing highlights from the Nets - Cavs game. Show about 10 plays and they are all Nets' scoring plays. Then they show the halftime score and the Cavs are up! Pretty weak. Sounds like Sexton went off in the 2nd OT. They outscored the Nets 20-7 in a 5 minute OT!
                I don't really follow the NBA all that much, although I was a Nets fan back when I did. I watched that game last night. The Nets are a terrible defensive team, but Sexton was out of his mind. He was hitting everrrrrrryyyyything.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                  I don't really follow the NBA all that much, although I was a Nets fan back when I did. I watched that game last night. The Nets are a terrible defensive team, but Sexton was out of his mind. He was hitting everrrrrrryyyyything.
                  No doubt. And they have a team now that can score a lot of points in a very big hurry. They dropped 30 on the Bucks during a stretch where all I did was go upstairs and grab some food and go back downstairs. I thought the Bucks coach, Mike Budenholzer, was going to have his head explode.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                    The Nets are a terrible defensive team
                    Gave up 49 to the Wizards in the 4th quarter last night. Cripes!

Comment

The Nets might be really bad, but the Jail Breakers are the most pathetic defensive team I've seen in...well, just about forever.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        No doubt. And they have a team now that can score a lot of points in a very big hurry. They dropped 30 on the Bucks during a stretch where all I did was go upstairs and grab some food and go back downstairs. I thought the Bucks coach, Mike Budenholzer, was going to have his head explode.
                        Goodness, how many stairs do you have

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          Gave up 49 to the Wizards in the 4th quarter last night. Cripes!
                          That was basically like an all-star game. Nobody was even trying to play D. One of my friends compared it to one of the old MTV Rock and Jock specials.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            Goodness, how many stairs do you have
                            I agree, I think he left some parts of his trip upstairs out of the story. A Seinfeld yada yada yada moment for sure.

Comment

Here we go... next 12 games to prove it was worth it.

Everything I hear on podcasts says NY was way more excited about the Knicks just making the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X