Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    lolol!!
    We accept you, we accept you, gooble, gobble, one of us, one of us!

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      We accept you, we accept you, gooble, gobble, one of us, one of us!
      You'll need a lot of Zantac to digest this one.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        Update: I just talked to her and it turns out the primary reason was just a big fear of shots, which she played down over other reasons before, but that seems to be the main deal and I can totally relate to it--I don't fear them, but I hate them. I pushed the J and J vaccine as a good option, because despite her hearing it was less effective, we don't really know that, and it is just one shot. She said if I can find her a place and make an appointment for her for a J and J shot, she will take it. I don't know if I am allowed to do that, but I will try.
        The shot is easily the most pain free I have ever had. I literally did not know she gave it to me until she put a band aid on it. I was waiting for the needle sensation that never came.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          The shot is easily the most pain free I have ever had. I literally did not know she gave it to me until she put a band aid on it. I was waiting for the needle sensation that never came.
          shot was never bad, but I was so sore the next day that couldn't put my arm over my head. That went away in 2 days though.... no real worries.

Shot 2 next Tuesday.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Got my 1st dose of Pfizer this morning. Feels like someone frogged me in the upper arm, but other than that, great process. So happy a nearby county opened appts up for all adults because Charlotte Metro area is still struggling to get appointments for Groups 1-4. I'm in Group 5 which is healthy folks. Follow-up is 4/14, meaning some peace of mind (while not letting guard down) by May 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              Got my 1st dose of Pfizer this morning. Feels like someone frogged me in the upper arm, but other than that, great process. So happy a nearby county opened appts up for all adults because Charlotte Metro area is still struggling to get appointments for Groups 1-4. I'm in Group 5 which is healthy folks. Follow-up is 4/14, meaning some peace of mind (while not letting guard down) by May 1.
              Hold up, we're not allowed to let our guard down after the second shot? Shit, I'm been running around licking everyone I come across as a new post-vaccination greeting.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                Hold up, we're not allowed to let our guard down after the second shot? Shit, I'm been running around licking everyone I come across as a new post-vaccination greeting.
                are you licking homosexual/heterosexual chickens ? Asking for a friend
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Both.

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    It is my understanding that you may no longer use either of those two words. It is now just Sexuals. Please make a note.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                      Both.
                      As long as they're cooked and have BBQ sauce on them, I'm right there with you. See, the shot is working already!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        As long as they're cooked and have BBQ sauce on them, I'm right there with you. See, the shot is working already!!
                        Exactly. Next up: single-payer health care!

Comment

Exactly. Next up: single-payer health care!
                          Small steps. I am favoring the unionization vote for Amazon workers in Bessemer. Does that count?

Comment

Small steps. I am favoring the unionization vote for Amazon workers in Bessemer. Does that count?
                            yess !!!
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

What are you, some kind of communist?

Comment

What are you, some kind of communist?
                                Just about anything to torment Bezos.

Comment

Working...
                                X