No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was just trying to manipulate you and redirect your anger at the government. but your battle is beyond that.

i am part of a narcissistic group. and i should be called out on it. but i am still part of your group. and our goals our the same. and we have to help each other. even if i fuck up.

actually that sounds racist

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
      i was just trying to manipulate you and redirect your anger at the government. but your battle is beyond that.
      I highly doubt this is true, but if it is, get that bullshit out of here. This is not the place for it. Again read the thread and count the lives changed and loved ones lost. Do you bring a clown to a funeral and complain when people don't find it funny?

This is not a joke. Enough.

Comment

• 6000 ppl die a day in America. one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic. a statement like that is not a white flag.

you can blame the unvaccinated. as long as you can blame someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          you can blame the unvaccinated. as long as you can blame someone.
          Oh geez, not this bullshit again.

Comment

• ** don't engage with the drunk troll who literally posted he's trolling trying to manipulate people
            ** don't engage with the drunk troll who literally posted he's trolling trying to manipulate people
            ** don't engage with the drunk troll who literally posted he's trolling trying to manipulate people

ok I'm good now. Carry on, I'll go back to scrolling past the drunk madness and avoid reading it like most people here.

Comment

• i was being facetious.

Comment

• don't give up whatever you believe.

Comment

• Received my 2nd booster yesterday (Moderna). Was not even 5 months since the last one but you need only 4 months now between shots. Same as always - no effects except a slightly sore shoulder. And I did find a tech to aspirate the shot.

Comment

• glad you are still aspirating the shot. you can never be too careful. it's the way it's supposed to work. staying in the arm.

Comment

• if you want to wade into the genetics more https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/abso...-sequences?s=r Absolute proof: The Gp-120 sequences prove beyond all doubt that "COVID-19" was man-made
                      I am going to finish this argument, for once and for all, using the same BLAST techniques I showed you last time (so that you can verify for yourself that this virus was man-made). This time we’re going to dig into the genome sequences behind Pradhan’s “Inserts 1-3” that nobody has talked about. Until now.
                      about halfway down the comments section some guy gets banned. I can't tell who it is.

it's important to understand the gp120 protein. the last thing you want is a virus that can infect white blood cells. this was a follow up to blasting your way to the truth.

Comment

• i have one more thing to say. when you look at the rise of allergies and autoimmune disease you will see they rise with more vaccinations. this is because of proteins in the vaccines that mimic normal human ones. whether from accidental design or contamination, it teaches the body to attack itself.

one of the better substacks i read is https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/ another good one is https://igorchudov.substack.com/ there are many good ones.

i still don't believe in the population control bullshit, and i never will. but it doesn't mean they are wrong about the other bullshit.
                        Prior to COVID, National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 was probably the most damaging health care policy in US history. The 1986 act incentivized pharmaceutical companies to start producing large numbers of unsafe vaccines (as they no longer had any liability) which were then given to the millennial (and subsequent) generation, creating the sickest generations in American history . At the same time the manufacturer’s liability was removed, Fauci sold out the American people and turned the NIH (and CDC) into pharmaceutical product pipelines (discussed here and here). This policy change likewise triggered a proliferation of the number of required pediatric vaccinations exploded (you can compare before and after 1986 here) and an epidemic of neurological and autoimmune conditions within the population followed not long after.
                        https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.c...-blindness?s=r

so here we are.

one day i was reading a bunch of medical papers and i realized, if you bury a deer with chronic wasting disease and then build a garden and grow food from it, the misfolded prions from the disease will uptake into the vegetables growing. anyone eating those vegetables will be at risk of contracting diseases like Alzheimer's. this knowledge scared me.

i inherited 3 million dollars. it is in a trust for 5 years. i wish everyone well and good health.

most importantly, DON'T GIVE UP. it's the last lesson i have to teach.

Comment

• for the record since i was adopted, i wasn't breast fed. the midwestern doctor's theory on immune systems being better takes a hit from my example of one. but then i am superman.

Comment

• one more thing no-one was able to figure out, amazingly the reason the vaccinators focused on the S protein instead of the N protein was because every animal experiment with original SARS vaccinations caused ADE. i pointed this out over a year ago. it's a dual edged sword. focus on the N and you might get ADE, which would be bad since you are vaccinating everyone. yet focus on the S and since it's the protein that mutates the most you get immune escape, but you cover your ass.

so for me, to see EVERYONE, even the great mike yeadon not realize this. does make the conspirators look bad.

ADE is a funny bitch. it's way more likely to show up in vitro than vivo. but it's also a lot easier to prove the rare times it happens in vivo.
                            OAS or original agentic sin, yeah we did that.

Comment

• if i could make my own meme that would go viral. i would make the scene in the movie Rounders. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.
                              If you can't spot the guinea pig in your first half hour at the table and then have the other players as pfizer, moderna, J&J etc.. then you ARE the guinea pig.

Comment

• there is a reason why the Kennedy family is great. when their father had a lobotomy on Rosemary Kennedy, they started the special Olympics. perhaps thats one of the reasons RFK Jr took took up the anti-vax fight. Ted Kennedy created a bill after the Nestle baby food scandals in the 70's and 80's
                                How millions of babies died from corporate greed. Outrage started in the 1970s, when Swiss company Nestle was accused of using manipulative advertising and political economic pressures to get third world mothers hooked on their baby formula, which is less healthy and more expensive than breast milk.
                                they learned how medicine dogma can fuck up.

the major ingredient in baby formula high fructose corn syrup. so even now, ppl are fighting over unhealthy and damaging addictive food.

Comment

Working...
                                X