Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Sounds like an invite Madducks!!
    Why would anyone want to go to Pittsburgh...oh wait...never mind.

Comment

• One year anniversary of the worst President in our nation’s history inciting his naive followers to commit violence against police and against democracy itself. Easily the most shameful domestic event of my lifetime. Let’s hope the former guy and all his worthless enablers go to prison for a very long time.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• It's also stunning to me the degree to which Fox News operates as the propaganda arm of the Republican party. They were texting the insurrectionist leadership, present during sedition planning sessions, and just absolutely thick as thieves with the, well, thieves in office. They knew about the plot in advance, they promote stunning lies about the coup attempt live on air, and even run pseudo-documentaries about how it was a false flag event (a notion very much undermined by their own conspirators' messages to the administration). Anyone who still thinks "hurr durr, both sides....MSNBC and Fox are the same" needs to get their heads checked.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Easily the most shameful domestic event of my lifetime.
          How can you discount that time Obama wore a beige blazer?
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            I haven't forgiven him for that yet. The memory and associated trauma is still too painful.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              It's also stunning to me the degree to which Fox News operates as the propaganda arm of the Republican party. They were texting the insurrectionist leadership, present during sedition planning sessions, and just absolutely thick as thieves with the, well, thieves in office. They knew about the plot in advance, they promote stunning lies about the coup attempt live on air, and even run pseudo-documentaries about how it was a false flag event (a notion very much undermined by their own conspirators' messages to the administration). Anyone who still thinks "hurr durr, both sides....MSNBC and Fox are the same" needs to get their heads checked.
              How is it that Chris Cuomo is canned when it was discovered he was helping his gov brother, but Hannity and Ingraham weren't when it was discovered they were helping this traitor perform traitorous actions?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                This is how terrible rumors start. it was NOT a beige blazer! IT WAS A TAN SUIT!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  How is it that Chris Cuomo is canned when it was discovered he was helping his gov brother, but Hannity and Ingraham weren't when it was discovered they were helping this traitor perform traitorous actions?
                  Well, Chris Cuomo also had sexual harassment allegations and, probably more important, fairly low ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    This is how terrible rumors start. it was NOT a beige blazer! IT WAS A TAN SUIT!
                    I am an obama apologist.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I like fired up Joe Biden:

For the first time in our history, a president had not just lost an election, he tried to prevent the peaceful transfer of power as a violent mob breached the Capitol. But they failed. They failed. And on this day of remembrance, we must make sure that such attack never, never happens again.

Rioters rampaging, waving for the first time inside this Capitol, the confederate flag that symbolized the cause to destroy America, to rip us apart. Even during the Civil War, that never, ever happened. But it happened here in 2021.

Finally, the third Big Lie being told by a former president and supporters is that the mob who sought to impose their will through violence are the nation's true patriots. Is that what you thought when you looked at the mob ransacking the Capitol, destroying property, literally defecating in the hallways? Rifling through the desks of senators and representatives? Hunting down members of congress. Patriots? Not my view.

You can't love your country only when you win. You can't obey the law only when it's convenient. You can't be patriotic when you embrace and enable lies.

Comment

• Sad!

Cyber Ninjas, the company that led a partisan review of 2020 ballots in Arizona, is closing down following a scathing report by election officials and the threat of $50,000 a day in fines.

"Cyber Ninjas is shutting down. All employees have been let go," Rod Thomson, the company's representative, said in a text message Thursday evening.

The Florida-based company, founded in 2013, has less than a dozen employees, according to its LinkedIn page.

A reporter for The Guardian earlier Thursday reported Cyber Ninjas' plans to shut down.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Sad!

Cyber Ninjas, the company that led a partisan review of 2020 ballots in Arizona, is closing down following a scathing report by election officials and the threat of $50,000 a day in fines.

"Cyber Ninjas is shutting down. All employees have been let go," Rod Thomson, the company's representative, said in a text message Thursday evening.

The Florida-based company, founded in 2013, has less than a dozen employees, according to its LinkedIn page.

A reporter for The Guardian earlier Thursday reported Cyber Ninjas' plans to shut down.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-down-n1287145
                          Can The Feral Slasher please check in and let us know you're okay? Your beloved Cyber Ninjas and their captivating twitter account!

Comment

• But how does Ted Cruz ambulate without a spine? The guy is just a next-level wussbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                              Can The Feral Slasher please check in and let us know you're okay? Your beloved Cyber Ninjas and their captivating twitter account!
                              Thanks, just packing my FORENSIC stuff from the office....gotta move out quick
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                Thanks, just packing my FORENSIC stuff from the office....gotta move out quick
                                Please tweet out your next move so we can follow you!

Comment

Working...
                                X