No announcement yet.

And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not to get religious but that's the cool thing about Jesus. he set an incredibly low bar and said everyone can be saved. and it's possible you can't, but it's always good to start low and go high.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
      not to get religious but that's the cool thing about Jesus. he set an incredibly low bar and said everyone can be saved. and it's possible you can't, but it's always good to start low and go high.
      I've portrayed Jesus almost a hundred times, broke bread with Ted Neeley who portrayed him thousands of times

We both like cats and vaccines
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• if you were born in the south, you might not be alive today if it wasn't for Robert E Lee.

Comment

if you were born in the south, you might not be alive today if it wasn't for Robert E Lee.
          And racism might be dead
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• so Ted Cruz, Robert E Lee and Jesus contest. I think Jesus wins this easily.

Comment

so Ted Cruz, Robert E Lee and Jesus contest. I think Jesus wins this easily.
              He has better hair

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                And racism might be dead
                I hope so it sucks being a radical.

Comment

I hope so it sucks being a radical.
                  Most radicals are free

Mr Wizard

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• oh racism I was trying to avoid the subject. that is much more complicated. racism is a disease. like a virus it will die or find a new host. everyone will be black someday. skin color is the ultimate stupid argument.

Comment

• free radicals are considered a rare earth resource

Comment

oh racism I was trying to avoid the subject. that is much more complicated. racism is a disease. like a virus it will die or find a new host. everyone will be black someday. skin color is the ultimate stupid argument.
                        The host is us and as bullworth said, everyone should fuck until everyone is the same color.

I can't say he's wrong

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

free radicals are considered a rare earth resource
                          Capitalism fucks everything up

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• the great thing about George Orwell and many dystopian predictions about the future is that racism doesn't really exist in the future.

Comment

• I base this notion on the remake of HG Wells The Time Machine. and in the future everyone is black. it makes sense the sun will be stronger. and it made a political point that the black survivors, 8000 years later, had to defeat the oppressive 'white' underground morlocks. the same thing sort of was expressed in the 3rd matrix movie.

racism is a problem. but since it will eventually solve itself, in 8000 years, for now, we are just encountering the real problem that face us as a species.

Comment

• so in summary

everyone is black
                                together as a species we face immense hurdles
                                in the future any remaining white people will be living underground
                                nature rules no matter what happens.
                                and we live happily ever after
                                the end

until a comet hits our planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X