And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

posted by someone on reddit:

"As a veteran and speaking for other veterans under no circumstance should this piece of shit woman be allowed any military honors at her funeral or be buried in a veterans section or cemetery.

Those honors are reserved for the men and women that faithfully upheld the constitution of the United States, not attempted to overthrow it in an act of treason.

I’d also like to add that in the veteran community it is widely wished that any veteran found to have breached the Capitol be brought back to active duty and tried in a military court. Absolute disgrace to our country."
    Last edited by madducks; 01-09-2021, 01:17 AM.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Insurrection part 2 coming to a federal Bldg near you Jan 17th..........
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        posted by someone on reddit:

"As a veteran and speaking for other veterans under no circumstance should this piece of shit woman be allowed any military honors at her funeral or be buried in a veterans section or cemetery.

Those honors are reserved for the men and women that faithfully upheld the constitution of the United States, not attempted to overthrow it in an act of treason.

I’d also like to add that in the veteran community it is widely wished that any veteran found to have breached the Capitol be brought back to active duty and tried in a military court. Absolute disgrace to our country."
        I don't think what she did constitutes treason, but I hope that other veterans absolutely reject this and reject it so much that they root it from the branches altogether. Our military and police are littered with white supremacists and extremists.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

she was probably misled. 16 years in the AF, probably came close to dying many times, only to die doing something stupid for DJT. only conservatives believe someone deserves their fate.

I forgot what I was going to say. lol. I have to say, Twitter kind of reached in finally banning Trump. I see the argument. and their perception on this correct.

moreover, what was the logistics of what happened at the capitol. did the people from Trumps rally goto the capitol? or was there already a lot of people there waiting. did they march down the street or something?

the ironies in everything that happened are obvious yet still complicated. here you have big tech under assault for not doing more and being threatened to censor more by Trump who gets censored. i'd say Dorsey has a set of balls for banning the president. but Zucker did it first.

Comment

I said way long ago everyone would eventually turn on Trump. the post is still there, i'm not going to look for it. I won't give myself credit for prediction. if I did it, I was under the influence of drugs. not a hard prediction to make. wasn't if but how.

this is why we can't have nice things. DJT screwed up his entire future. he had it all. he would've been the main attraction of every future show he ever went on. it's actually kind of scary how unpredictable the future is becoming. when you see the president being banned from social media.

I really doubt the republican party will change. but the world has always been crazy and we are still around. we got that going for us.

Comment

The FBI has reasons to believe the mob of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol not only premeditated the assault, but might have been aided by police and staffers in the building.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I would say this is capitalism and libertarianism coming together in an so-called ideal world. where a CEO of a media company had more power than the POTUS. ..you wouldn't see this sort of thing in China or a communist country, or Monarchy; where it appears to be the right decision.

people walk around and say there is no social contract anymore. yet, we keep seeing businesses making decisions based on morays that are beneficial.. or society and also based on it being good for business. perhaps this is capitalisms best or only or last defense.

the economy protecting free speech. if you want to get technical. wait.. that doesn't sound right. I just confused myself. I fucking hate contradicting myself. heh

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  I don't think what she did constitutes treason, but I hope that other veterans absolutely reject this and reject it so much that they root it from the branches altogether. Our military and police are littered with white supremacists and extremists.
                  The secret service agent who shot her dead seemed to think that she was a threat to someone nearby when she attempted to climb through a broken window while draped in a Trump flag. Hard to tell if she had a weapon concealed while dressed that way. Rumor has it that secret service agent was there to protect Mike Pence. It probably didn't ease the tension when some of the rioters were overheard yelling "kill them".

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    The secret service agent who shot her dead seemed to think that she was a threat to someone nearby when she attempted to climb through a broken window while draped in a Trump flag. Hard to tell if she had a weapon concealed while dressed that way. Rumor has it that secret service agent was there to protect Mike Pence. It probably didn't ease the tension when some of the rioters were overheard yelling "kill them".
                    They were all obviously enormous threats. The scenes that have been unfolding through cell phone videos have been absolutely shocking --- a cop getting crushed nearly to death by a throng of violent Trump supporters, one of the seditionists trampled to death (while ironically flying a "Don't Tread on Me" flag), a guy with zip tie handcuffs on the Senate floor, people calling for the assassination of VP Pence, chants calling for murder, and on and on. If it were any other group, it would have been a massacre.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Finding out Off duty Cops from out of town and Military Vets were part of the group which stormed the Building. Even sitting congress people in at least one case. Just goes to show, Trump has support in our most trusted bastions, I'd wager--we'll find out this was more far reaching and conspiratorial than we knew/thought at the time it was happening.
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Very good article in the Washington Post about Ashli Babbitt...a troubled woman who fought all of her life. The obvious caution about graphic video showing Babbitt being shot.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                          Very good article in the Washington Post about Ashli Babbitt...a troubled woman who fought all of her life. The obvious caution about graphic video showing Babbitt being shot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...s1YS7b-dJtbleA
                          Thanks for the article. What a sick woman. QAnon is such an awful grift. I don't think its going away even if Trump's voice is shut down. The barn doors are open now.
                          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            Finding out Off duty Cops from out of town and Military Vets were part of the group which stormed the Building. Even sitting congress people in at least one case.
                            really? which sitting Congressman/woman?
                            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                              really? which sitting Congressman/woman?
                              West Virginia state rep. Derrick Evans.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

he's not a Congressman, though.

I see he has now resigned, thankfully. any elected official at any level who stormed into the building should.
                                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                                X