Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    And thus the second sign of the apocalypse has appeared
    Seriously guys, get a room. What's with the lovefest between you two? Can't you guys start screaming at each other again? This is like when Sporer and Archon made up years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Even your link acknowledges it was partially true. While she didn't post Pelosi's exact location (which she probably didn't even know), she did save them the time of finding that out on their own. Your sanctimonious holier-than-thou schtick is completely ridiculous and our collective mockery has nothing to do with groupthink but rather with your own continued behavior. Your constant refrain for the rest of us to "look in the mirror" seems to have completely escaped you.
      Lol, well and there's the rather convenient point that I never actually said she posted Pelosi's exact location. It's an odd windmill to tilt at but really the point here is that you fucking people cause divisions and are followers of your own natural instincts, devoid of the life of the Spirit. Repent! Abandon your grammar! Find pedantry in your lives, heathens! This insidious rumor mongering can only be stopped through a combination of childish pouting and self-aggrandizement!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        Seriously guys, get a room. What's with the lovefest between you two? Can't you guys start screaming at each other again? This is like when Sporer and Archon made up years ago.
        Well, you'll never get us in the same fantasy baseball league again.
        Wait, dang it, we're in 2 leagues together now.

The apocalypse has happened. This is the after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          This is just too weird. Now I'm starting to wonder if this batshit Republican got her degree
          "got her degree" is where you went astray.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

This is just too weird. Now I'm starting to wonder if this batshit Republican got her degree from Hoboken Upstairs College of Journalism and Stuff, just like our doughy stepchild here apparently did. Is she being.....wait for it.....roundly mocked for her stupid (and dangerous) posts?
            Heyyy! Leave Hoboken out of this!

Comment

• One plot includes surrounding the Capitol and murdering Democrats to allow Republicans to take control of the government.

The fact that Drudge is posting this link on top of his page is telling.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                As well she should be. You can go to prison for knowingly giving someone an STI. There should be consequences if you know you have a highly contagious airborne illness and refuse to protect those around you by wearing a mask in a confined space for a prolonged period of time. This could kill them. It happens, as they are well aware from their 41 year old colleague that just died of it. The idiocy and selfishness is beyond my comprehension. How pissed would any of you be if you had unprotected sex with someone and found out they knew they had an STI? Even if they did not know, they knew they could have been exposed earlier and could be exposing others in that moment and still refused to wear a mask when asked by those forced to be in that space with them. Total scum.
                Err, I said earlier that Rep. Jayapal was pissed (and rightfully so, imo). I guess she's not the only one. I mean, damn...

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Son of a NY Supreme Court justice arrested for participation in the insurrection. And in a far more crazy turn of events, the guy who was arrested for bringing explosives and guns to the Capitol riot, Lonnie Coffman, was found to have had a note containing a list of "bad guys", including a judge, as well as contact information for "good guys" including Ted Cruz and Sean Hannity.

Comment

Son of a NY Supreme Court justice
                    Is that a new curse word?

Comment

This is just too weird. Now I'm starting to wonder if this batshit Republican got her degree from Hoboken Upstairs College of Journalism and Stuff, just like our doughy stepchild here apparently did. Is she being.....wait for it.....roundly mocked for her stupid (and dangerous) posts?

seems so - in my very post above I called her both "loony" and "nutty"
                      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                        But defended her tweets about Pelosi parsing the stated--tweeting Pelosi's Location and tweeting the fact Pelosi was in the senate chamber.

Nit pick and parse away-- it ain't gonna change who we know you are.
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                          Your argument makes little sense because it hinges on trusting the intentions of a lunatic. I admit Boebert didn't tweet the exact GPS coordinates of Pelosi, or whatever you need to satisfy the claim I've made that she "wants terrorists to find and kill Pelosi". Its my opinion, based on mountains of evidence. Let's review what we know.

We know she put out an ad carrying a glock handgun into Congress in DC very shortly before the chud-surrection. We know it contained extremely problematic statements and images, such as bolded letters "Protect your rights", "Protect your family", and encouraged others to exercise their rights by carrying guns to DC. This video shows the ad, as well as explains that DC police chief had to speak with her out of concern for her dangerous rhetoric. This video is from Jan. 5th!

We know that she believes Pelosi is leading a cabal of Satanists who harvest the bodies of children in ritual sacrafice... We know her followers believe these things, and follow her on Twitter because of their sickness.... We know she tweeted when Pelosi was being moved directly to those lunatic followers... We know the insurrectionists KNEW details of how to reach Senators private chambers... we know they carried weapons (like Boebert encouraged them to).... We know they carried lists of "bad guys", and "helpers"...

What do you intuit her purpose of tweeting Pelosi being moved to be? You think she was concerned for the safety of someone she believes is organizing the harvesting of children in Satanic ritual sacrafice?! Is that really what you want to hang your argument on?

And you respond by saying "well, I called her both 'loony' and 'nutty'".... sorry, that doesn't encapsulate it. We have enough information to know she is a threat to her fellow lawmakers.
                          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                            One of the POS Republicans refusing a mask is actually named "Markwayne Mullin"... the fucking redneck insurgency was happening well before the siege on the capitol building.

edit: Oops didn't see that Bene already posted this tweet.
                            Last edited by madducks; 01-12-2021, 06:26 PM.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Trumper who was arrested at the Protest has killed himself in his home. Second Trump rally suicide.

And Trump couldn't care less.
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Giddy Republicans thought they had a gotcha moment (sound familiar?) when a picture of Representative Jayapal sans mask surfaced on social media. She, if you'll recall, is one of the several super furious Congresswomen drawing attention to the reckless bullshit pulled by their Republican colleagues who refused to mask up in the safe area. Also, as you'll recall, now multiple members have been infected with COVID.

The problem with the picture of Jayapal without the mask is that at the very bottom of the picture you can see that she's holding something else. Turns out she is holding the GAS MASK that Capitol police told all of them to put on in lieu of their regular masks because crazed Republican mobs were storming the Capitol at the direction of their complicit leadership.

Comment

Working...
                                X