Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    They smeared human feces on the walls.
    Deplorable is too nice of a word for them. It really makes you wonder how a person like that was raised.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• A member of the other guy's administration, some fucking appointee clown in the State Dept., has been charged for his role in the attempted coup.

Edit: He was so law and order that he assaulted a police officer. Pretty on-brand there, honestly.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Uh, I guess I agree with part of this. What the hell, though?

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Oh, and Republican leadership has refused a bipartisan effort to form a 9/11 style commission to investigate the, well, Republican insurrection against our government. I have a guess why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Oh, and Republican leadership has refused a bipartisan effort to form a 9/11 style commission to investigate the, well, Republican insurrection against our government. I have a guess why.
            Well, according to that moron Sen. Ron Johnson yesterday, it was by and large a "peaceful protest."

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              Well, according to that moron Sen. Ron Johnson yesterday, it was by and large a "peaceful protest."
              Moron is right. This dude makes Gohmert look like a Mensa candidate. It's really crazy that we have the insurrectionists and seditionists in positions of power.

Republican Paul Revere: "The tourists are coming! The tourists are coming!"

Comment

One man's peaceful is another man's violent attempted coup, amirite?

Comment

• Reminder that Republicans held THIRTY THREE hearings on Benghazi and we all know how that went. They refuse to investigate an insurrection that left 140+ police officers wounded and multiple people dead at or inside our nation's capital.

Cowards. Complicit cowards, the lot of them.

Comment

• The solution is simple, we need a hurricane sharpie so we can divert the next storm to hit the Qs
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• It's amusing that the same people who routinely called Dems "brainwashed" or "blindly following sheep" are now saying in their defense statements that they were "brainwashed sheep" blindly following Former Guy and/or Fox News.

Comment

• The GOP Senate has filibustered the formation of a commission to investigate the January 6th insurrection.

The GOP just voted to cover up a terrorist attack. Complicit cowards, indeed.

Comment

• And now the filibuster is the target, not that it wasn't before
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Sad!

A Trump supporter accused of storming the US Capitol and heckling police officers for "protecting pedophiles" previously served jail time after being convicted in the statutory rape of a 14-year-old girl, according to court records reviewed by CNN and lawyers involved in the cases.

Federal prosecutors say Sean McHugh of Auburn, California, fought with police as they fended off the massive mob of Trump supporters outside the Capitol on January 6. During the scuffle, McHugh was recorded by police body-worn cameras heckling the officers with a megaphone.

According to prosecutors' description of the footage, McHugh allegedly shouted, "You guys like protecting pedophiles?" "you're protecting communists," "I'd be shaking in your little s--t boots too," and, "there is a Second Amendment behind us, what are you going to do then?"

His comments about "pedophiles" are particularly striking, considering his criminal history.

McHugh was convicted in 2010 on a state charge of unlawful sex with a minor, according to California court records reviewed by CNN and lawyers involved in McHugh's cases. McHugh was sentenced to 240 days in jail -- though he served less -- and got four years of probation.
                            A Trump supporter accused of storming the US Capitol and heckling police officers for “protecting pedophiles” previously served jail time after being convicted in the statutory rape of a 14-year-old girl, according to court records reviewed by CNN and lawyers involved in the cases.

Comment

Sad!

Sean McHugh of Auburn, California
                              County seat of Placer County in case you were wondering.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• The Senate report on January 6th has been released, but omits any details about Former Guy's role in inciting it. Such cowards in whatever the GOP has become.

Comment

Working...
                                X