Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: And so it has begun

Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Former Guy apparently also had plans in place to seize voting machines.

This was an attempted coup; they should all be in Gitmo.
    Holy crap. This is insane. This is the link to the document: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...f-fff3fd720000

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Anyhoo, since this thread is about the most recent, worst act of criminal activity on the part of the former guy and not his other impeachable/criminal offenses, we can continue on.

The Jan 6th committee sent a letter to head of the White House Office of Economic Initiatives and Entrepreneurship / incompetent nepotistic appointment Ivanka Trump and it's a doozy.

https://t.co/zz90Rue715
    Sorry for posting off topic, and I'm happy to agree to disagree. Not trying to be a jerk, Trump pisses me off more than almost anything on earth. But so does Biden's attempt to put Trump back in office by sheer ineptitude.

I have PTSD that's triggered every time I hear "the walls are closing in". That's just my damage. Russiagate was the last straw for me.
    "My favourite is when Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi say "we need a strong Republican party." And I'm like, "um, well, I donít. Not sure why you do." And then I realized why they do need a strong Republican party. Because if there was no Republican party, even if you were a fan of the Democrats, you would be like "hey, now what's holding you back from doing good policy if there's no opposition?" Because they'd be revealed as frauds." - Judah Friedlander

Holy crap. This is insane. This is the link to the document: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...f-fff3fd720000
    This was one of the many documents that former guy tried to keep secret but was released after yet another loss in court. National Archives dumped a ton of documents on the Jan 6th committee. This is just the first. Jesus.

Source of my PTSD.
    "My favourite is when Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi say "we need a strong Republican party." And I'm like, "um, well, I donít. Not sure why you do." And then I realized why they do need a strong Republican party. Because if there was no Republican party, even if you were a fan of the Democrats, you would be like "hey, now what's holding you back from doing good policy if there's no opposition?" Because they'd be revealed as frauds." - Judah Friedlander

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    We knew for four years how incompetent and devoid of intelligence the entire administration was. That certainly doesn't take away from the fact that they conspired to engage in sedition against our country. Many criminals are dumbfucks - these are no exception. Former guy already committed the greatest crime a sitting president ever committed when he solicited help from a foreign adversary to interfere in US elections. This is a step further. It's also good to see the criminal investigation in Georgia heating up, too, as former guy committed more despicable acts against democracy there as well.
    Oh, I was not diminishing it, just laughing at the king of the morons putting one of the few who can go toe to toe with him in the field of being a moron in charge.

And also, the tan suit was definitely still worse. We all remember where we were when it happened. It was the 9/11 of presidential fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    Oh, I was not diminishing it, just laughing at the king of the morons putting one of the few who can go toe to toe with him in the field of being a moron in charge.

And also, the tan suit was definitely still worse. We all remember where we were when it happened. It was the 9/11 of presidential fashion.
    I'd rather not rehash that sordid affair, but I thought the FORENSICS of b.obama clothing showed it to be a beige, not tan ?

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I'd rather not rehash that sordid affair, but I thought the FORENSICS of b.obama clothing showed it to be a beige, not tan ?
    *close to tan.

Two days after this EO was drafted, acting Defense Secretary Miller halted all cooperation with the incoming Biden admin.

Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post

Rudy's former associate Igor Fruman just got sentenced to a year for trying to funnel Russian money into US elections.

On Dec 27, 2020, Louis Gohmert filed a lawsuit against VP Pence, arguing there were "competing slates" of electors from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin

Almost as if there was one big plan, eh? Or, in other words, a conspiracy. A seditious conspiracy.