Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: And so it has begun

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Jude View Post
    seems so - in my very post above I called her both "loony" and "nutty"
    But defended her tweets about Pelosi parsing the stated--tweeting Pelosi's Location and tweeting the fact Pelosi was in the senate chamber.

Nit pick and parse away-- it ain't gonna change who we know you are.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Jude View Post
    seems so - in my very post above I called her both "loony" and "nutty"
    Your argument makes little sense because it hinges on trusting the intentions of a lunatic. I admit Boebert didn't tweet the exact GPS coordinates of Pelosi, or whatever you need to satisfy the claim I've made that she "wants terrorists to find and kill Pelosi". Its my opinion, based on mountains of evidence. Let's review what we know.

We know she put out an ad carrying a glock handgun into Congress in DC very shortly before the chud-surrection. We know it contained extremely problematic statements and images, such as bolded letters "Protect your rights", "Protect your family", and encouraged others to exercise their rights by carrying guns to DC. This video shows the ad, as well as explains that DC police chief had to speak with her out of concern for her dangerous rhetoric. This video is from Jan. 5th!

We know that she believes Pelosi is leading a cabal of Satanists who harvest the bodies of children in ritual sacrafice... We know her followers believe these things, and follow her on Twitter because of their sickness.... We know she tweeted when Pelosi was being moved directly to those lunatic followers... We know the insurrectionists KNEW details of how to reach Senators private chambers... we know they carried weapons (like Boebert encouraged them to).... We know they carried lists of "bad guys", and "helpers"...

What do you intuit her purpose of tweeting Pelosi being moved to be? You think she was concerned for the safety of someone she believes is organizing the harvesting of children in Satanic ritual sacrafice?! Is that really what you want to hang your argument on?

And you respond by saying "well, I called her both 'loony' and 'nutty'".... sorry, that doesn't encapsulate it. We have enough information to know she is a threat to her fellow lawmakers.

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Teenwolf View Post
    One of the POS Republicans refusing a mask is actually named "Markwayne Mullin"... the fucking redneck insurgency was happening well before the siege on the capitol building.

edit: Oops didn't see that Bene already posted this tweet.
    Last edited by madducks; 01-12-2021 at 07:26 PM.

Trumper who was arrested at the Protest has killed himself in his home. Second Trump rally suicide.

And Trump couldn't care less.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Giddy Republicans thought they had a gotcha moment (sound familiar?) when a picture of Representative Jayapal sans mask surfaced on social media. She, if you'll recall, is one of the several super furious Congresswomen drawing attention to the reckless bullshit pulled by their Republican colleagues who refused to mask up in the safe area. Also, as you'll recall, now multiple members have been infected with COVID.

The problem with the picture of Jayapal without the mask is that at the very bottom of the picture you can see that she's holding something else. Turns out she is holding the GAS MASK that Capitol police told all of them to put on in lieu of their regular masks because crazed Republican mobs were storming the Capitol at the direction of their complicit leadership.

U.S. Olympic Swimmer Klete Keller -- a 2x gold medalist and former teammate of Michael Phelps -- was also one of the pro-Trump supporters inside the U.S. Capitol during the riot.
    Last edited by madducks; 01-12-2021 at 09:11 PM.

********************UNCONFIRMED RUMOR************!!!!!!!********************UNCONF IRMED RUMOR************!!!!!!!
    ********************UNCONFIRMED RUMOR************!!!!!!!********************UNCONF IRMED RUMOR************!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/statu...55679441989633

JUST IN—GOP Congresswoman @laurenboebert
    is in a standoff with US Capitol police over her bag which set off metal detectors. She refused to offer the bag over to be searched and is now in a standoff. She infamously wanted to bring a gun to the House.

That tweet is already gone.

edit: ok now it's back.

I think lethal force would be justifiable in her case.