Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990

Thread: And so it has begun

Triple-A
    Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    Speaking of this, how many of you have gone into your local markets and found shelves as empty as Fox and others are claiming? I would say I stop into one of our 3 local markets + BJs at least 2-3x a week, and if any aisle was less than 90% stocked, I would have been shocked. I mean, it did get that way in March '20, just after the quarantine (#ThanksDonald), but certainly nothing since. And nothing at ALL like they're claiming. And I would say I'm in a 50-50 Biden/Former Guy area.
    I work part time at a local grocery store now that I'm retired. We haven't had any major chronic shortages. We're stocked with every paper product you could want. At times we go a week without getting juices, refrigerated coffee creamers, Marzetti's dressing, or canned cat food. Other than that, its the typical shortages we get from our warehouse.

Journeyman
    An advisor to the former guy, Boris Epshteyn (whose name sounds like a crappy attempt to go into witness protection from Jeffrey Epstein), just admitted on television that he was part of the effort to pass off fraudulent electoral certificates.

Harkening back to the early days of the shocking lies advanced by the charlatan and his cronies, Epshteyn referred to the electors not as frauds, but as "alternative electors". Let's hope he and his enjoy a life of alternative freedom from behind bars soon.
    "Capitalism does not permit an even flow of economic resources. With this system, a small privileged few are rich beyond conscience, and almost all others are doomed to be poor at some level. Thatís the way the system works. And since we know that the system will not change the rules, we are going to have to change the system." óDr. Martin Luther King Jr.