And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    IBUT on the extreme plus side, we can get rid of Ted Cruz!
    Speaking of whom, he hasn't posted here in a while, is he okay?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      You buried the lede, we'd lose KS
      I guess I incorrectly thought he had moved to Atlanta. Agreed that KS > Ken any day of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Ah, one of my best theories. Don’t remember what thread that was in but it was one of my finer moments, if I may say so myself.

Comment

I guess I incorrectly thought he had moved to Atlanta. Agreed that KS > Ken any day of the week.
          Especially Tuesdays. I'm terrible on Tuesday

Comment

I guess I incorrectly thought he had moved to Atlanta.
            I am a remote worker, at least the majority of the time. Which happened to work out well in a global pandemic.

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
            Agreed that KS > Ken any day of the week.
            That's gotta be true at least half the time.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

at least the majority of the time
              exactly... more than half

KS > Ken.

Comment

Check the brothels in Cancun!
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I am a remote worker, at least the majority of the time. Which happened to work out well in a global pandemic.

That's gotta be true at least half the time.
                  Will you have dual citizenship in Texas and the new USA after the secession?

Comment

Will you have dual citizenship in Texas and the new USA after the secession?
                    Good question. Do you think the new country of Texas will restrict internet access like North Korea does, to ensure its population is not corrupt by legacy media lies? If so, you Republic of New Texas guys may need to to use a VPN to access these forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      exactly... more than half

KS > Ken.
                      Kansas kicks ass
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        Good question. Do you think the new country of Texas will restrict internet access like North Korea does, to ensure its population is not corrupt by legacy media lies? If so, you Republic of New Texas guys may need to to use a VPN to access these forums.
                        Whatever problems they may have will be solved with bounties. Roads not getting repaired? Bounty. Neighbor peeping into your windows? Bounty. Suggesting that slavery once existed? Bounty. Watching the Communist News Network? You bet your goddamn ass that's a bounty.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Maybe we can boycott their oil like we do with the Russians!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            Whatever problems they may have will be solved with bounties. Roads not getting repaired? Bounty. Neighbor peeping into your windows? Bounty. Suggesting that slavery once existed? Bounty. Watching the Communist News Network? You bet your goddamn ass that's a bounty.
                            I hope you're thinking of the old man in The Simpsons as a substitute teacher.

Comment

I mean, we'd lose Ken BUT on the extreme plus side, we can get rid of Ted Cruz!
                              Ken's sacrifice is for a good cause. We're going to need someone on the inside to provide us with intel on the opposition.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                Ken's sacrifice is for a good cause. We're going to need someone on the inside to provide us with intel on the opposition.
                                They're all morons.

There, that's your inside information.

Comment

Working...
                                X