Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1060

Thread: And so it has begun

  1. #1041
    Administrator Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    at least the majority of the time
    exactly... more than half

    KS > Ken.

  2. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Speaking of whom, he hasn't posted here in a while, is he okay?
    Check the brothels in Cancun!
    More children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

  3. #1043
    Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I am a remote worker, at least the majority of the time. Which happened to work out well in a global pandemic.



    That's gotta be true at least half the time.
    Will you have dual citizenship in Texas and the new USA after the secession?

  4. #1044
    All Star Sour Masher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fantasyland
    Posts
    9,760
    Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    Will you have dual citizenship in Texas and the new USA after the secession?
    Good question. Do you think the new country of Texas will restrict internet access like North Korea does, to ensure its population is not corrupt by legacy media lies? If so, you Republic of New Texas guys may need to to use a VPN to access these forums.

  5. #1045
    MVP The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    11,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    exactly... more than half

    KS > Ken.
    Kansas kicks ass

  6. #1046
    Quote Originally Posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Good question. Do you think the new country of Texas will restrict internet access like North Korea does, to ensure its population is not corrupt by legacy media lies? If so, you Republic of New Texas guys may need to to use a VPN to access these forums.
    Whatever problems they may have will be solved with bounties. Roads not getting repaired? Bounty. Neighbor peeping into your windows? Bounty. Suggesting that slavery once existed? Bounty. Watching the Communist News Network? You bet your goddamn ass that's a bounty.
    More children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

  7. #1047
    Administrator revo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    fuggedabboutit
    Posts
    24,561
    Maybe we can boycott their oil like we do with the Russians!

  8. #1048
    Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Whatever problems they may have will be solved with bounties. Roads not getting repaired? Bounty. Neighbor peeping into your windows? Bounty. Suggesting that slavery once existed? Bounty. Watching the Communist News Network? You bet your goddamn ass that's a bounty.
    I hope you're thinking of the old man in The Simpsons as a substitute teacher.


  9. #1049
    All Star madducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Posts
    8,189
    Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    I mean, we'd lose Ken BUT on the extreme plus side, we can get rid of Ted Cruz!
    Ken's sacrifice is for a good cause. We're going to need someone on the inside to provide us with intel on the opposition.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

    ― Albert Einstein

  10. #1050
    Administrator Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by madducks View Post
    Ken's sacrifice is for a good cause. We're going to need someone on the inside to provide us with intel on the opposition.
    They're all morons.

    There, that's your inside information.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •