And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    He is running for Senate. I just checked.
    If he wins the primary, I'll find a way to vote for his Democratic opponent. And I don't even live in Pennsylvania.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      If he wins the primary, I'll find a way to vote for his Democratic opponent. And I don't even live in Pennsylvania.
      Since when do you have to live in a state to vote there? #Cyberninjas

I think the latest kerfuffle I read was that Dr. Oz was outraged that they wouldn't refer to him as "Doctor" in one of the newspapers and that it was a conspiracy to try to diminish his candidacy. Although one of the Democrat candidates is also a doctor and the paper was not referring to her as doctor so it's one of those conspiracies that is being equally applied to everyone.

Comment

Well, you ARE a Republican, so that's right on brand
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          Well, you ARE a Republican, so that's right on brand
          LOL...vote early, vote often was the Cook County mantra and that's about as blue as you can get.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• CNN unearthed audio of Kevin McCarthy saying Trump told him personally he was responsible for the Jan 6 insurrection. McCarthy now lies about making that statement even though it’s on tape.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

LOL...vote early, vote often was the Cook County mantra and that's about as blue as you can get.
              Give yourself a pat on the back for being part of the anti-slavery party from the 1860's (and part of the 1870's) while you are at it.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• The Supreme Court rejects TFG’s case to stop his 1/6 communications.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  The Supreme Court rejects TFG’s case to stop his 1/6 communications.
                  Really bad day for Former Guy, Former Guy Jr. and Erik Former Guy. The grift family is getting subpoenas and no love, lol. Erik Former Guy is tweeting out that their family is "prosecuting" the New York Attorney General. LMFAO, always on to the next con/grift/lie with these jokers.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Really bad day for Former Guy, Former Guy Jr. and Erik Former Guy. The grift family is getting subpoenas and no love, lol. Erik Former Guy is tweeting out that their family is "prosecuting" the New York Attorney General. LMFAO, always on to the next con/grift/lie with these jokers.
                    Yes, maybe they can get that elevated to the Supreme Court where the justices they added would show undying fealty. Oh wait.

Comment

The Supreme Court rejects TFG’s case to stop his 1/6 communications.
                      Sole dissenter was Clarence Thomas, whose wife funded the insurrectionists.

Comment

Sole dissenter was Clarence Thomas, whose wife funded the insurrectionists.
                        I wonder how African-Americans feel about Clarence Thomas. I'm not sure of his overall SCOTUS record across these 30 years, but those in the know probably feel disappointed by him -- to have made it to the Supreme Court, and basically turning your back on your own heritage throughout your tenure.

Comment

• So, Dr. Oz has a campaign ad talking about the problems Pennsylvania has had with jobs. He's posing in front of a steel mill and says Pa has lost jobs due to bad trade deals. The only problem is the mill he's posing in front of is in Bethlehem and was closed in 1995. It's now called the Steel Stacks - a modern cultural center sitting on 10 acres of the former mill.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
                            So, Dr. Oz has a campaign ad talking about the problems Pennsylvania has had with jobs. He's posing in front of a steel mill and says Pa has lost jobs due to bad trade deals. The only problem is the mill he's posing in front of is in Bethlehem and was closed in 1995. It's now called the Steel Stacks - a modern cultural center sitting on 10 acres of the former mill.
                            Fox News is running segments with pictures of stores with empty shelves in an attempt to smear Joe Biden. Those empty shelves, however, were actually located near the Fukushima power plant in Japan in 2011 following the nuclear disaster. They tried to push the hashtag #emptyshelfjoe or something stupid like that.

They are fucking liars.

Comment

Fox News is running segments with pictures of stores with empty shelves in an attempt to smear Joe Biden. Those empty shelves, however, were actually located near the Fukushima power plant in Japan in 2011 following the nuclear disaster. They tried to push the hashtag #emptyshelfjoe or something stupid like that.

They are fucking liars.
                              Speaking of this, how many of you have gone into your local markets and found shelves as empty as Fox and others are claiming? I would say I stop into one of our 3 local markets + BJs at least 2-3x a week, and if any aisle was less than 90% stocked, I would have been shocked. I mean, it did get that way in March '20, just after the quarantine (#ThanksDonald), but certainly nothing since. And nothing at ALL like they're claiming. And I would say I'm in a 50-50 Biden/Former Guy area.

Comment

Speaking of this, how many of you have gone into your local markets and found shelves as empty as Fox and others are claiming? I would say I stop into one of our 3 local markets + BJs at least 2-3x a week, and if any aisle was less than 90% stocked, I would have been shocked. I mean, it did get that way in March '20, just after the quarantine (#ThanksDonald), but certainly nothing since. And nothing at ALL like they're claiming. And I would say I'm in a 50-50 Biden/Former Guy area.
                                Admittedly, I’ve seen a few things emptied. Cream cheese and eggs are the two that come to mind which have been missing from multiple supermarkets. But not aisles and aisles of empty shelves that I have seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X