No announcement yet.

And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the revelation that Sean Hannity was guiding TFG through the insurrection not a fireable offense, such as the one that got Chris Cuomo in trouble (granted, he had other troubles)? Cuomo helped out his governor brother, Hannity helped out TFG. Where's the difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      How is the revelation that Sean Hannity was guiding TFG through the insurrection not a fireable offense, such as the one that got Chris Cuomo in trouble (granted, he had other troubles)? Cuomo helped out his governor brother, Hannity helped out TFG. Where's the difference?
      Both Sides...blah blah blah...Whatabout...

Seriously--Those on the right, rarely--if ever-- hold themselves or each other accountable for anything.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

How is the revelation that Sean Hannity was guiding TFG through the insurrection not a fireable offense, such as the one that got Chris Cuomo in trouble (granted, he had other troubles)? Cuomo helped out his governor brother, Hannity helped out TFG. Where's the difference?
        Guiding him through a tour of the capital building, not an insurrection. This Fox remember. No insurrection.

Comment

• Jan 6th marcher and election denier Doug Mastriano won the Pennsylvania GOP Governor's primary. These far right lunatics are becoming mainstream, which is very scary.

Oh, by the way, no word on if Mastriano thinks his win was rigged.

Comment

Jan 6th marcher and election denier Doug Mastriano won the Pennsylvania GOP Governor's primary. These far right lunatics are becoming mainstream, which is very scary.

Oh, by the way, no word on if Mastriano thinks his win was rigged.
            On the plus side, at least Douchebag Cawthorn lost his primary.

Comment

• Washington Commanders DC Jack Del Rio said that January 6th was just a "dust-up at the Capitol, and nothing burned down" and why aren't we comparing it to the previous summer, when BLM protested and "damaged property" because of police brutality. I mean, right?

Comment

Washington Commanders DC Jack Del Rio said that January 6th was just a "dust-up at the Capitol, and nothing burned down" and why aren't we comparing it to the previous summer, when BLM protested and "damaged property" because of police brutality. I mean, right?
                can we just contract the whole team at this point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  can we just contract the whole team at this point?
                  LOL. It's kind of bizarre he would go public with this nonsense given that a) he manages a defense full of black players; and b) he works in the nation's capitol. Read the room, Jackie.

Comment

• Fox News was afraid that their viewers would be tempted to switch channels to watch the January 6 Committee hearings during commercial breaks. So, they didn't take any commercial breaks while the hearings were being aired lol.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      Fox News was afraid that their viewers would be tempted to switch channels to watch the January 6 Committee hearings during commercial breaks. So, they didn't take any commercial breaks while the hearings were being aired lol.
                      It's really quite mind boggling the contortions this "news" network will go through to avoid their viewers seeing how their hero is really a vicious criminal.

Comment

It's really quite mind boggling the contortions this "news" network will go through to avoid their viewers seeing how their hero is really a vicious criminal.
                        It's even more mind boggling that so many of our fellow citizens are that mind-numbingly stupid that they don't see through the ruse.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                          It's even more mind boggling that so many of our fellow citizens are that mind-numbingly stupid that they don't see through the ruse.
                          So true. That was the inspiration for my RJ signature.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• What did we learn today?

- The grifter set up an “Election Fraud Fund” but didn’t use ANY of the money to find out about “election fraud.” (Hmmm, probably because there wasn’t any). Instead he transferred it into his PAC (and likely pocketed most of it)
                            - AG Bill Barr called any and all of his “election fraud” to be complete BS

Comment

What did we learn today?

- The grifter set up an “Election Fraud Fund” but didn’t use ANY of the money to find out about “election fraud.” (Hmmm, probably because there wasn’t any). Instead he transferred it into his PAC (and likely pocketed most of it)
                              - AG Bill Barr called any and all of his “election fraud” to be complete BS
                              It's great that he has shown integrity since the very end of Trump's admin, but I really don't get how he was his attack dog for all the stuff Trump did to choreograph his insurrection. If he had actually acted like an AG instead of someone who seemed more like Trump's on-the-payroll personal attorney, maybe (probably not, but maybe), some of this could have been avoided. What the hell was all that? I'd love to know where his line in the sand was/is, because clearly, at some point, Trump crossed it and he decided to be a man of integrity. But he sure did not seem like that for most of his tenure.

Comment

• Yesterday, Texas Republicans:
                                - voted to claim Biden's thrashing of Trump was "illegitimate"
                                - booed Sen Cornyn because he had the gall to help on the Senate's recent gun deal
                                - called for repealing the Gun Control Act of 1968, which prevents felons from purchasing guns
                                - embraced ramping up anti-abortion rhetoric in schools
                                - said LGBTQ folks have an "abnormal lifestyle choice"

Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X