No announcement yet.

And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other news, TFG had a habit of tearing up memos/documents and other records required to be kept by the Presidential Records Act, he'd throw them on the floor or in the trash.

Some of the documents received by the Jan 6th commission had to be/were taped back together--

Just another example of the fact TFG has NEVER had to follow rules, listen to others or thinks anything else but--what he wants--he gets.

Mind boggling.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      In other words, they're idiots.
      Trump knows if he can corner the idiot market, he wins.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

In other words, they're idiots.
        I believe the politically correct term is "basket of deplorables"

Comment

• Republican National Committee just censured Liz Chenez and Adam Kinzinger for merely being on the January 6th committee.

Absolute disgrace.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• “Cheney and Kinzinger are participating in a Democrat-led persecution of ordinary citizens who engaged in legitimate political discourse”

Legitimate political discourse? There are people being charged with seditious conspiracy! They were attacking police officers and smearing shit on the walls of the Capitol!!!! WTF!!!!
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

“Cheney and Kinzinger are participating in a Democrat-led persecution of ordinary citizens who engaged in legitimate political discourse”

Legitimate political discourse? There are people being charged with seditious conspiracy! They were attacking police officers and smearing shit on the walls of the Capitol!!!! WTF!!!!
              I wonder how they'd react if a thousand strong Antifa group did exactly what the Jan 6th insurrectionists did to the Capitol at their RNC confab...
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                I wonder how they'd react if a thousand strong Antifa group did exactly what the Jan 6th insurrectionists did to the Capitol at their RNC confab...
                If you listen to former guy, it was simultaneously Antifa who did it but also good patriots who deserve to be pardoned. Always a morass of lies with these people.

Comment

If you listen to former guy, it was simultaneously Antifa who did it but also good patriots who deserve to be pardoned. Always a morass of lies with these people.
                  The good guys followed ANTIFA in to try and stop them from breaking or disrupting anything.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    The good guys followed ANTIFA in to try and stop them from breaking or disrupting anything.
                    It's pretty easy to keep up with those 70+ year old Antifa recruits, no need to scale walls and breakdown doors--just knock over their walkers....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Another day, another couple laws broken by the former guy.

He had been shredding official Presidential documents in violation of the Presidential Records Act. Oh, but he's just a complete dumbass and had no idea, you may be telling yourself. Sure, he's obviously the dumbest of fucks, but he knew this was illegal. Remember when Nancy Pelosi ripped up his stupid speech and he had a hissy fit? He said, "I thought it was a terrible thing when she ripped up the speech. First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed. It's illegal what she did. She broke the law." Good one, former guy. Good one.

Also, boxes of documents that should have been kept in DC were found at the Mar a Lago vacation spot for seditionists, including his love letters to dictator Kim Jong Un.

Documents from both of these illegal violations have been turned over the 1/6 committee.

Comment

Another day, another couple laws broken by the former guy.

He had been shredding official Presidential documents in violation of the Presidential Records Act. Oh, but he's just a complete dumbass and had no idea, you may be telling yourself. Sure, he's obviously the dumbest of fucks, but he knew this was illegal. Remember when Nancy Pelosi ripped up his stupid speech and he had a hissy fit? He said, "I thought it was a terrible thing when she ripped up the speech. First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed. It's illegal what she did. She broke the law." Good one, former guy. Good one.

Also, boxes of documents that should have been kept in DC were found at the Mar a Lago vacation spot for seditionists, including his love letters to dictator Kim Jong Un.

Documents from both of these illegal violations have been turned over the 1/6 committee.
                        But the emails, Bene, the emails.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          But the emails, Bene, the emails.
                          Imagine having the temerity to be chanting "lock her up" about someone who used a private email server when your guy and his crooked family used burner phones, encrypted apps, shredded documents, and boxed up executive documents to send to your crappy Florida retreat.

Edit: National Archives reporting that they retrieved 15 (!!!!!!) boxes of official presidential documents from Mar a Lago last month.
                          Last edited by Bene Futuis; 02-07-2022, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Massive gaps in the phone logs on day of the insurrection provided to 1/6 committee by the former guy, who surely has nothing to hide. Most transparent administration of all time, folks.

Comment

• The Jan. 6 select committee says its evidence has shown that then-President Donald Trump and his campaign tried to illegally obstruct Congress’ counting of electoral votes and “engaged in a criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States.”

In a major release of its findings, filed in federal court late Wednesday, the committee suggested its evidence supported findings that Trump himself violated multiple laws by attempting to prevent Congress from certifying his defeat.

“The Select Committee also has a good-faith basis for concluding that the President and members of his Campaign engaged in a criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States,” the committee wrote in a filing submitted in U.S. District Court in the Central District of California.

Comment

• Let's go Merrick Garland, if you're still alive out there somewhere. All these seditionists need to be imprisoned. All of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X