No announcement yet.

And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so Lee turned against Jefferson and Rommel turned against Hitler? is that the correct comparison?

Comment

• have confidence in knowing that if you ever want to engage me with history or logic, or something we can believe in together, my computer is ready to go 9999999999999999. which after years of dealing with, had introduced a sort of charm. or decorum. or some kind of fancy English saying.

I am still going to shoot my computer someday. it's just not a problem I can fix. how the fuck do you stop a laptop from typing 9999999. it's the drivers. not a stuck KB. it's because it's an early model Acer touch screen.

I am an early model computer type of guy. like, travelling back in time to find a computer made to run on unix. like John Titor. ..at least his computer didn't randomly type 9999 all the time.
      Titor claimed to be an American soldier from 2036, based in Tampa, Florida. He was assigned to a governmental time-travel project, and sent back to 1975 to retrieve an IBM 5100 computer, which he said was needed to debug various legacy computer programs in 2036 – a possible reference to the UNIX year 2038 problem. The IBM 5100 runs the APL and BASIC programming languages.

Comment

• do you have enough 9999 or alcohol to last you thru the night. someday I am going to stop drinking and you guys will be left to answer these cosmic questions.

Comment

• I think that the Heavens Gate cult was really advanced as far as cults go. I would really work about finding out Jeff Bezos was wearing new jewelry in a cult pretending to be a religion. it's an easy thing to sport, new jewelry.

I still have many openings left in my cult. even though I haven't come up with a name yet.

Comment

• so sour masher, ken and revo will try to tell me why I should be vaccinated, and Gith won't read alternative views because he is a hero will go headstrong into the emergenc9y.999 9999999999999999999999999999

Comment

• Heroes like first responders are trained to ignore their fears. it's a good thing. 99999999999999999

Comment

• I forgot what thread I was in, so Doctors that saved Confederate troops on the battle field are just as guilty as the generals that led them into battle.

that doesn't seem correct. wasn't there a scene like this in Game of Thrones. where they said he was fighting for a just cause, and the nurse said that should heal his leg.

Comment

• it's easy I could really flourish as a conspiracy writer. Jeff Bezos is wearing new jewelry and attempting to blast off into space in a new heaven gate cult. and then every other famous person with money will follow. I could battle fact checkers for years about this and generate an income. they would see my as some kind of threat trying to undermine the space program and send government agents after me. eventually they would make a movie out of it. and then I would be famous too 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999

9999999999999999999999 and make a lot of money.

Comment

• 999999999999999999999999999999lp=pihuygytif9ryeedr eytrcftybhnoujlk,l;

I blame it all on bad keyboard drivers. yeah, I knew this guy once that became a subject of global espionage, it all started with his computer that started to fuck up..

Comment

• when in doubt open a can of tuna fish. you can do it once or twice a month. and it's really good for morale.

Comment

• the argument is really was Jesus a communist. which would seem odd since communism and religion is for poor people that can't afford 27k to go into space.

which kind of puts a damper on China's space program based on tourism. so we one upped them. i'd like to see Jack Ma go in space, even tho no-one knows where he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                          so Lee turned against Jefferson and Rommel turned against Hitler? is that the correct comparison?
                          Lee never turned against Jefferson Davis.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            Republicans, who think that investigating the January 6th insurrection is just a game, advanced the names of five House members to serve on the investigative committee that Democrats built alone since Republicans filibustered the effort to investigate the attempted coup against our government, presumably since there are multiple members complicit in the sedition. Among the five named were three who voted to overturn the results of the election because they are sycophantic bitches devoid of decency or patriotism. Nancy Pelosi wisely rejected the nomination of two of the three seditionists, which caused Speaker McCarthy to pull all the nominations. Republicans supposedly will attempt their own investigation, after rejecting the offer to participate in the actual investigation, even though they will lack subpoena power or legitimacy. I'm sure at least one Canadian amongst us will eagerly anticipate the outcome of the Republicans' own Cyber Ninja-esque accounting of the insurrection they helped foment.
                            And now these jackdicks have the temerity to actually place blame at Nancy Pelosi's feet for the insurrection incited by their dear leader. Unbelievable.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              And now these jackdicks have the temerity to actually place blame at Nancy Pelosi's feet for the insurrection incited by their dear leader. Unbelievable.
                              It's Pelosi's fault because she should have had more Capitol Police on hand to stop the inevitable Trumptard riot. Makes sense!

Comment

• Originally posted by GOP numbskull Banks
                                "Make no mistake, (House Speaker) Nancy Pelosi created this committee solely to malign conservatives and to justify the Left's authoritarian agenda," Banks stated. "I will do everything possible to give the American people the facts about the lead up to January 6, the riot that day, and the responses to Capitol leadership and the Biden administration. I will not allow this committee to be turned into a forum for condemning millions of Americans because of their political beliefs."
                                Maybe someone should tell this stupid seditionist that Joe Biden didn't take office until January 20th. And this is the guy that McCarthy wanted to serve on the committee? Truly the worst people, the dumbest people.
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X