No announcement yet.

And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st sentencing of the insurrectionists -- 8 months in jail for obstructing an official government proceeding. Others who had more heinous ideas are likely looking at a couple of years behind bars. They've likely lost their jobs, most of their friends, and now up to 2-3 years of their lives, all for the Big Lie! Nice job, Dopey!

Comment

• I don't think statues of Robert E Lee should be taken down. ultimately he helped end the war by meeting with Grant and agreeing not to have the south go totally guerilla. he deserves a lot of credit for stopping it. even though Jefferson Davis kept fighting. Lee ended it. and that is what is missing. the South doesn't understand, Robert E Lee ended it.

Comment

• if Trump continues what he is doing he will be the closest thing to restarting the civil war eventually. and that's totally pathetic. to allow a loser like that to find the cracks in our society.

Comment

• can you compare the American civil war with China's cultural war? probably not. can you compare Mao with Trump, you probably could. and what did China eventually do with Mao? they rejected him. they imprisoned his wife and remaining generals. but they didn't eviscerate him. because he was a statue of power.

Trump and anyone that follows in his footsteps is a wannabe Mao. and China is laughing at us now because they already went through this.

Comment

• Russia, China, Iran, they aren't waiting to fight us, they are waiting for us to fight ourselves. and they are going to be waiting a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
              Russia, China, Iran, they aren't waiting to fight us, they are waiting for us to fight ourselves. and they are going to be waiting a long time.
              It's already started.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• no it hasn't. it's always been there but it already happened. they are just wishing it would happen again. ..it concerning in a recent poll that so many southerners would vote to secede. the north would never allow the south to secede. we need them too much.

Comment

• look at things from an Australian or UK or Japan point if view. you are a major industry, but if everything shut down, and you couldn't the raw resources you needed, would you be fucked? that's the end game of an apocalypse. so how would America fare? that's the question.

I dunno I am drunk. I just want to forget all this confusing stuff and watch my kitties. at least I know with them I can make a difference.

Comment

• perhaps we should be building our economic system into some kind of Spartan state. no matter what happens we can handle it. but that is not really our M.O.

oh those old ancient questions keep popping up. I think Ancient Greece is a great example to everything. they even invented voting. simply you need to have fighters and diplomats. together we form a perfect union. any army's need to believe in what they are fighting for. thus wars are never a question of resources, but belief or faith.

this is why Alaska is a great idea, you can still circumvent everything, and enjoy. I think with global warming, a land someplace cold, is not such a bad idea in the future.

Comment

• so look at it from an idiotic selfish point of view, if we piss off the southerners and tear their statues down, not only will they not help us in the next war, but they will openly oppose us. this is trouble.

Comment

• I dare anyone to talk shit about Robert E Lee. it's not gonna happen.

Comment

• I find great comfort in knowing that onejays hero is Ted Cruz and apparently mine is Robert E Lee.

Comment

• I was disappointed to find out my political profile was an anarchist or radicalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                              I dare anyone to talk shit about Robert E Lee. it's not gonna happen.
                              He was an enemy of the state.

Just like Osama Bin laden, Hitler and Kim Jong Un.

The confederacy and everyone who supported it willingly, is a traitor and deserved to die--NOT be remembered.
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• My first apartment was in a Laotian/Cambodian community--they habcih'd Cats. It was a sweet smell, I had two kittens, my pals said I should have used them to get dates in my complex....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X