And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "MAGA media is getting viewers comfortable with violence."
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Stelter and Hannity...they could form a show called "Crossfire: Dumb and Dumber".
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Good link, madducks. We should never forget the extent to which a closed loop was formed between President halfwit and the propaganda arm of his party. The halfwit in chief always espoused violence - it’s no surprise that the extremist idiots following him are doing the same. Edit: didn’t mean to make that sound so flippant - the violence being thrown around by these asswipes has already resulted in an insurrection against our Constitutional democracy and it ain’t stopping there.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Stelter and Hannity...they could form a show called "Crossfire: Dumb and Dumber".
          Jon Stewart nailed it almost 20 years ago..."You're hurting America".

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Complicit Republicans and their mouthpiece in the House are doing everything they can to keep from investigating the Republican insurrection and attack on our Capitol. Democrats moving forward without them, but have named one Republican to the investigatory committee - Liz Cheney. Here's the select committee:

Chair-
            @BennieGThompson

@RepZoeLofgren

@RepAdamSchiff

@RepPeteAguilar

@RepLizCheney

@RepStephMurphy

@RepRaskin

@RepElaineLuria
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Kevin McCarthy threatened House Republicans with losing their current committee positions if they even dared participate in the investigation. Complicit cowards.

Edit: He also just had a press conference where he pretty much blamed the insurrection on law enforcement. He also refused to answer questions about former guy and his enablers' complicity, a stark departure from his Jan. 13th statements. McCarthy on 1/13/21: “The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters.” But not anymore, if you're a Republican!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                Kevin McCarthy threatened House Republicans with losing their current committee positions if they even dared participate in the investigation. Complicit cowards.

Edit: He also just had a press conference where he pretty much blamed the insurrection on law enforcement. He also refused to answer questions about former guy and his enablers' complicity, a stark departure from his Jan. 13th statements. McCarthy on 1/13/21: “The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters.” But not anymore, if you're a Republican!
                I'm going to assume that Former Guy has let it be known that if he goes down for this everyone one else who did ANYTHING over the 4 years he ruled is going with him, even if he has to dig shit up from years past.

Cuz if there was one thing Cheeto was good at , that was getting Repubs to capitulate.
                Last edited by GwynnInTheHall; 07-01-2021, 03:44 PM.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                  I'm going to assume that Former Guy has let it be known that if he goes down for this everyone one else who did ANYTHING over the 4 years he rules is going with him, even if he has to dig shit up from years past.

Cuz if there was one thing Cheeto was good at , that was getting Repubs to capitulate.
                  This. Trump isn't going to jail.
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Kevin McCarthy threatened House Republicans with losing their current committee positions if they even dared participate in the investigation. Complicit cowards.

3 years of committees on Benghazi, where four soldiers lost their lives.

No participation in the 1/6 Insurrection, where three cops ended up losing their lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      3 years of committees on Benghazi, where four soldiers lost their lives.

No participation in the 1/6 Insurrection, where three cops ended up losing their lives.
                      This was an attack ON OUR CAPITOL. They attacked our nation's Capitol and injured more than one hundred forty police officers, ransacked the building, were chanting about executing politicians and hanging the Vice President, invaded offices of political "enemies", and effectively turned the Capitol grounds into a militarized zone for weeks. Not to mince words, but anyone who is anything but full bore investigate and prosecute everyone involved with this is a piece of shit, all the way from the top on down to those who continue to support the Big Lie and its fallout.

Comment

This was an attack ON OUR CAPITOL. They attacked our nation's Capitol and injured more than one hundred forty police officers, ransacked the building, were chanting about executing politicians and hanging the Vice President, invaded offices of political "enemies", and effectively turned the Capitol grounds into a militarized zone for weeks. Not to mince words, but anyone who is anything but full bore investigate and prosecute everyone involved with this is a piece of shit, all the way from the top on down to those who continue to support the Big Lie and its fallout.
                        All because of ONE CLOWN. Who everyone knew was a clown beforehand. And anyone who believes the Big Lie is just as much of a clown.

Comment

• Six month anniversary of the Trump-sponsored terrorist event at the Capitol. The various Republican political sponsors of this event have yet to face any consequences for their sedition, for their role in the Putsch.

Comment

• Two supporters of former guy charged with conspiracy to attack California's capitol in Sacramento. Deluded jackasses who fully bought in to former guy's lies about the election being stolen, they wanted to incite others to participate in their "war" on former guy's behalf. FBI found 49 firearms, thousands of rounds of ammo, and multiple pipe bombs.

Comment

Two supporters of former guy charged with conspiracy to attack California's capitol in Sacramento. Deluded jackasses who fully bought in to former guy's lies about the election being stolen, they wanted to incite others to participate in their "war" on former guy's behalf. FBI found 49 firearms, thousands of rounds of ammo, and multiple pipe bombs.
                              gotta be from placer county.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• In Riverside after being denied a venue at 3 different places, the Dipshit Duo , Gaetz and Greene, held an impromptu rally outside City hall--During witch the both encouraged supporters to Take the Fight or Fight in the streets (depending on which one said it) Now of course, should any idiot use those words as inspiration and actually become violent they'll pass it off as just a cliché or phrase that they meant to Protest in the streets or some other BS excuse--WHILE in Utah a young woman who crumpled up a Blue Lives matter sign while looking at a Cop who happened to be driving by has been charged with a HATE crime for among things--Giving and "intimidating" look to the officer---Welcome to Murica where conservatives can advocate violence on one hand and criminalize thought in the other.
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X