And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I feel like you are trying to draw me in to a discussion about homosexual chicken.
    Hot rooster on rooster action
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I feel like you are trying to draw me in to a discussion about homosexual chicken.
      Breasts or Thighs...the eternal question.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        For sure, I feel embarrassed that of all the offensive things I have said and done, a friggin PILLOW was my demise.
        Do you have a yelp lawyer page, or is LinkedIn my only option to out your shame?
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

For sure, I feel embarrassed that of all the offensive things I have said and done, a friggin PILLOW was my demise.
          Are you sure it wasn't your space laser?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Do you think he was aiming for me or GITH?

Probably Friar Fan's crotch.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Dude, she said LOSERs from MYSPACE.

And she ain't wrong.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

We have been kind of dancing around this discussion for years - it’s about time we finally just talked about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Do you have a yelp lawyer page, or is LinkedIn my only option to out your shame?
                  Are Friendster pages still active?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    I’m still hunting for the person who blabbed to the goyim about our space laser. Not happy about that.

Comment

We have been kind of dancing around this discussion for years - it’s about time we finally just talked about it.
                      Feral, I think he's got you pegged.

Comment

Ok, but it is a sensitive topic, we might ruffle some feathers
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ok, but it is a sensitive topic, we might ruffle some feathers
                          I understand - if things are getting too intense, just cry fowl.

Comment

I understand - if things are getting too intense, just cry fowl.
                            You should go cry in your pillow.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              I'm down with that

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                                Pipe down, or I'll adjust the coordinates on my space laser to target you instead of the California wildfires.

Comment

Working...
                                X