And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
    the format of that screen capture made me think of this - no logical reason - it just did

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Topps-...kAAOSwdPFgFDGn
    Enos Cabell !!
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
      Just reading that article sapped all logic and energy out of my brain - can you imagine being there?
      That guy just walking off was absolutely hysterical. When you've even lost Newsmax...ouch.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        That guy just walking off was absolutely hysterical. When you've even lost Newsmax...ouch.
        Yeah, that was surprising to see. He wasn't even saying anything slanderous himself, but he still felt compelled to run out of there so as not to be seen as an accessory to the crime. Who the heck are the Dominion lawyers to put the fear in these guys like this? Does Suge Knight work for Dominion? Did he hold that guy out of a window?! It was like the mypillow crack head was screaming Voldermort and that dude was afraid the death eaters were coming RIGHT THEN! Whoever those Dominion lawyers are, they must feel pretty bad ass to inspire that kind of respect and fear. I see them slow-mo walking everyone like the guys from Office Space walking to take out that fax machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          Yeah, that was surprising to see. He wasn't even saying anything slanderous himself, but he still felt compelled to run out of there so as not to be seen as an accessory of the crime. Who the heck our Dominion lawyers to put the fear in these guys like this? Does Suge Knight work for Dominion? Did he hold that guy out of a window?!
          From what I've read the anchor was in the production room trying to get the producers to cut the My Pillow guy off.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Yeah, that was surprising to see. He wasn't even saying anything slanderous himself, but he still felt compelled to run out of there so as not to be seen as an accessory of the crime. Who the heck our Dominion lawyers to put the fear in these guys like this? Does Suge Knight work for Dominion? Did he hold that guy out of a window?!
            So before we knew that this MyPillow guy was totally batshit crazy, my wife and I both got MyPillows. We find them actually really comfortable. Moral dilemma here - should I be getting rid of this pillow? I mean, he already has our money...

Comment

So before we knew that this MyPillow guy was totally batshit crazy, my wife and I both got MyPillows. We find them actually really comfortable. Moral dilemma here - should I be getting rid of this pillow? I mean, he already has our money...
              Never figured this is how you would be cancelled.

Might as well head to chik-fil-a for a sandwich at this point
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Never figured this is how you would be cancelled.
                For sure, I feel embarrassed that of all the offensive things I have said and done, a friggin PILLOW was my demise.

Comment

For sure, I feel embarrassed that of all the offensive things I have said and done, a friggin PILLOW was my demise.
                  You got that in before I put you on ignore
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Hope you can sleep well knowing what you have done
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

You got that in before I put you on ignore
                      Big laugh
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

So before we knew that this MyPillow guy was totally batshit crazy, my wife and I both got MyPillows. We find them actually really comfortable. Moral dilemma here - should I be getting rid of this pillow?
                        Only if it starts talking to you.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

As long as he doesn't show up at your house, you should be fine, but watch out, this documentary shows you what can happen:

Comment

Hope you can sleep well knowing what you have done
                            As long as I have my comfortable pillow, I'll sleep okay.

Comment

Might as well head to chik-fil-a for a sandwich at this point
                              They DID put a new Chik fil-a right near my house....the line is so long whenever I drive past it. People love their super heterosexual chicken.

Comment

They DID put a new Chik fil-a right near my house....the line is so long whenever I drive past it. People love their super heterosexual chicken.
                                I feel like you are trying to draw me in to a discussion about homosexual chicken.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X