No announcement yet.

And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the reports were he was at the WH watching TV during the insurrection and was confused that the people around him weren't as excited as he was (the word delighted was also used) about what was happening at the Capitol. Ben Sasse was the first person to report it. he said he heard about Trump being pleased from aides that were there. I would've thought you guys would've already have read that.

Comment

• You can hear some of the idiots yelling that Trump ordered them to go there. "There are a f****ing million of us out there. We are listening to Trump..." They also say Ted Cruz would approve of what they're doing. They scream out a prayer on the floor over a bullhorn in which they invoke Jesus and the fight against commies and globalism. They chant "fuck the blue!" at one point. Lots of yelling about traitors and killing and hanging.

Imagine being so stupid that you take your marching orders from a bottom of the barrel dipshit like Donald fucking Trump and you are unable to tell that he's a pathological liar on top of being a halfwit. The Republican Party is beyond salvage.
      Last edited by Bene Futuis; 01-17-2021, 03:25 PM.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Washington Post step-by-step of the insurrection. Republican lawmakers were literally spreading the "stolen election" lie on the floor of the House while the insurrectionists stormed the Capitol. This whole thing is such a disgrace. It's crazy.

At about 7:50 of the video there's a recording from a Pelosi staffer as he hid under a desk with Pelosi and staff. It's a whisper as he doesn't want to give away their location (unlike Republican Representative Boebert who, as we all know, tweeted about Pelosi's whereabouts while the rioters invaded the Capitol): "They're with....we need Capitol Police to come into the hallway. They're pounding on the doors trying to find her."

I just can't believe this has happened.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• That's crazy, especially considering how many of them just walked right out afterwards.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            That's crazy, especially considering how many of them just walked right out afterwards.
            The FBI is hot on their trail. They'll get their day in court eventually. It's ironic how their maskless ways ended up biting them in the ass.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
              The FBI is hot on their trail. They'll get their day in court eventually. It's ironic how their maskless ways ended up biting them in the ass.
              The FBI has 140,000 photos from that day. That's a hell of a lot of evidence.

Comment

• I didn't realize that the cop who shot the woman basically saved the entire House of Representatives from being lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  I didn't realize that the cop who shot the woman basically saved the entire House of Representatives from being lynched.
                  I figured the mob must have been getting too close to someone important for that cop to be the only one that day who shot to kill.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Not sure how many we are up to now, but multiple seditionists have said after their arrests that they were there because they were answering the call of the President.

Comment

• A New Mexico county official and founder of the group Cowboys for Trump, who vowed to return to Washington after last week's riot at the U.S. Capitol to "plant our flag" on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk, was arrested Sunday by the FBI.

This same MAGA clown tweeted "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat" some time back. Trump retweeted the message.

Comment

• that was back in May, yes

from thehill.com

"President Trump shared a video showing a supporter declaring that politically "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.”

Couy Griffin, a GOP county commissioner in Otero, N.M., and founder of Cowboys for Trump, made the remarks at a rally earlier this month, sparking backlash from local Republicans.

At the rally in Truth or Consequences, N.M., Griffin said he has “come to a place where I’ve come to the conclusion that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat."

After drawing some applause from the crowd, Griffin quickly clarified: “I don’t say that in the physical sense, and I can already see the videos getting edited where it says I wanna go murder Democrats. No, I say that in the political sense because the Democrat agenda and policy is anti-American right now.”

"I say the reason why the only good Democrat’s a dead Democrat — I’m saying it politically speaking and I’m saying it because we need to have majorities in the House and the Senate,” he added later. “It’s the only way that we’re gonna put the brakes on an out-of-control governor.”
                        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• “The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people.” Mitch McConnell stating what every reasonable person already knows.

Comment

• “The FBI privately warned law enforcement agencies Monday that far-right extremists have discussed posing as National Guard members in Washington and others have reviewed maps of vulnerable spots in the city"

Posing? There have already been actual Natl Guard members removed from duty in DC due to their ties to right wing extremist groups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                              that was back in May, yes

from thehill.com

"President Trump shared a video showing a supporter declaring that politically "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.”

Couy Griffin, a GOP county commissioner in Otero, N.M., and founder of Cowboys for Trump, made the remarks at a rally earlier this month, sparking backlash from local Republicans.

At the rally in Truth or Consequences, N.M., Griffin said he has “come to a place where I’ve come to the conclusion that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat."

After drawing some applause from the crowd, Griffin quickly clarified: “I don’t say that in the physical sense, and I can already see the videos getting edited where it says I wanna go murder Democrats. No, I say that in the political sense because the Democrat agenda and policy is anti-American right now.”

"I say the reason why the only good Democrat’s a dead Democrat — I’m saying it politically speaking and I’m saying it because we need to have majorities in the House and the Senate,” he added later. “It’s the only way that we’re gonna put the brakes on an out-of-control governor.”
                              Truth or Consequences is a very apt name for the town he's from, as he's certainly going to pay the consequences for following someone who can't tell the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Truth or Consequences is a very apt name for the town he's from, as he's certainly going to pay the consequences for following someone who can't tell the truth.
                                It's so, so much worse when it comes to this particular Trump supporter. I just read the complaint against him made by the feds. It's astonishing. The guy said in another video (not the "good Democrat / dead Democrat" one) talking about NFL protests: “They want to destroy our country. They want to talk about playing a Black national anthem before football games? I got a better idea, why don’t you go back to Africa and form your little football teams over in Africa and you can play on a(n) old beat-out dirt lot and you can play your Black national anthem there. How about that?” He has been banned from the Mescalero reservation for making shockingly racist comments about Indians. He lost visitation rights to his child due to threats and refusal to adhere to COVID mask policies. He said of the seditionist riot that he plans to come back and wreak more havoc: "You want to say that that was a mob? You want to say that was violence? No sir. No Ma’am. No we could have a 2nd Amendment rally on those same steps that we had that rally yesterday. You know, and if we do, then it’s gonna be a sad day, because there’s gonna be blood running out of that building. But at the end of the day, you mark my word, we will plant our flag on the desk of Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and Donald J. Trump if it boils down to it."

Comment

Working...
                                X