No announcement yet.

Official Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the kid has led the all-time charmed life until now - for every deficit they face or lead they piss away, the Chiefs always win the end.

can't blame him if he thought he was invincible - and he gets more money thrown at him seemingly after every win.

now, they haven't covered a single point spread for their betting backers since Nov 1 vs Jets, but.....

#crossthread
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Tom Brady is now managing the last 2 minutes of Drew Brees' career.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

How long will it be before Antonio Brown starts complaining about Brady not throwing the ball to him?
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Big day for Michigan QBs. Brady with the win and Chad Henne getting it done by showing off his wheels.

Go Blue!

Comment

Chargers hire Rams DC Brandon Staley to be their new head coach.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Rivers is done with the Colts not done with football.
              NARRATOR: "Rivers is done with football."
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                NARRATOR: "Rivers is done with football."
                Moving right into high school football coaching. That might be a more dangerous job than NFL QB.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  Moving right into high school football coaching. That might be a more dangerous job than NFL QB.
                  I'm thinking that Rivers may take a different approach than Marshawn Lynch.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Here's a funny take on that Marshawn Lynch youth football camp incident:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      How long will it be before Antonio Brown starts complaining about Brady not throwing the ball to him?
                      Not this week, anyway. Antonio Brown has been ruled out against the Packers. Huge break for GB, as I don't think they had a good DB to match up against him.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Patrick Mahomes has been cleared from the league's concussion protocol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

If anyone here is or has played in a post-season league where you can only use a player once, I have a strategy question - league only pays winner plus entry back for highest score. I am in the middle of the pack so think I need to take a shot this weekend. I can play any Chiefs or Packers (presumably pick one and save the other or final week) already used Josh Allen and Diggs. So how would you attack to get back to the top for the final week?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Hook View Post
                            If anyone here is or has played in a post-season league where you can only use a player once, I have a strategy question - league only pays winner plus entry back for highest score. I am in the middle of the pack so think I need to take a shot this weekend. I can play any Chiefs or Packers (presumably pick one and save the other or final week) already used Josh Allen and Diggs. So how would you attack to get back to the top for the final week?
                            Since you already used Allen, it would be a risk to use either NFC QB this week and save Mahomes for next week, because should you pick wrong in the NFC and the Chiefs lose, you'd potentially be without a QB next week. So by default, you're kind of forced to use Mahomes this week, which at least guarantees you a QB to use next week.

You're at least OK saving Kelce and Tyreek, although there is, of course, at least a 40% chance, according to the bookmakers, that they lose and you never get to use them at all.

Since you've already expended Allen and Diggs, it seems the safest plays would be to use a majority of AFC players this week, leaving a full lineup of the NFC for next week along with Singletary or CEH as your 2nd RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Hook View Post
                              Maybe you could clarify this part. Does the league pay the overall winner and also refund the highest weekly score ? Or just the overall winner ?
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                Maybe you could clarify this part. Does the league pay the overall winner and also refund the highest weekly score ? Or just the overall winner ?
                                12 teams @ $20 each - Winner gets $220 and the highest weekly score of the four weeks get $20

Comment

Working...
                                X