2021 NFL Off-Season Arrest Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Chiefs DE Frank Clark was arrested Sunday night in Los Angeles for felony illegal possession of a firearm.
    It was only a submachine gun. Everyone keeps one of those in their vehicle.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      It was only a submachine gun. Everyone keeps one of those in their vehicle.
      I can't fault anyone who lives in the LA area for having a submachine gun readily accessible.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        I can't fault anyone who lives in the LA area for having a submachine gun readily accessible.
        I prefer to stay out of neighborhoods that require a submachine gun for survival.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Miami Herald's Adam Beasley reports that (former) Seahawks rookie WR Tamorrion Terry was indicted for felony murder of a 21-year-old woman in a 2018 gang-related mass shooting in Georgia. Terry was quietly released by the Seahawks on Wednesday.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Atlanta Falcons released linebacker Barkevious Mingo on Saturday after he was arrested in Texas on a charge of indecency with a child-sexual contact.

Arlington police said that Mingo was arrested Thursday on the second-degree felony charge, which carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison under Texas state law. According to the state penal code, the charge relates to engaging in sexual contact with someone younger than 17 years of age or causing the child to engage in sexual contact.

Comment

Free agent cornerback Richard Sherman has found himself in trouble with the law. Sherman was charged with burglary domestic violence on Wednesday morning in Seattle, according to King County public records. The former San Francisco 49ers defensive back was booked at the Seattle Correctional Facility and was denied bail. The notice stated the incident is being investigated as a felony.

Comment

The wife of Dwayne Haskins faces a domestic violence charge stemming from an alleged assault involving the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback that occurred in a Las Vegas hotel room earlier this month, according to multiple reports.

Kalabrya Gondrezick-Haskins faces a felony charge of battery and domestic violence resulting in bodily harm stemming from the alleged altercation on July 3 at The Cosmopolitan.

According to reports, Gondrezick-Haskins is accused of punching Haskins in the mouth, and other injuries Haskins reportedly suffered were "substantial in nature."

Haskins, 24, had a split upper lip and a missing tooth, and he suffered other injuries to his mouth that would require dental work to repair his teeth, according to reports.

Comment

The wife of Dwayne Haskins faces a domestic violence charge stemming from an alleged assault involving the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback that occurred in a Las Vegas hotel room earlier this month, according to multiple reports.

Kalabrya Gondrezick-Haskins faces a felony charge of battery and domestic violence resulting in bodily harm stemming from the alleged altercation on July 3 at The Cosmopolitan.

According to reports, Gondrezick-Haskins is accused of punching Haskins in the mouth, and other injuries Haskins reportedly suffered were "substantial in nature."

Haskins, 24, had a split upper lip and a missing tooth, and he suffered other injuries to his mouth that would require dental work to repair his teeth, according to reports.
                  She sounds like a keeper. NOT!

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Free agent cornerback Richard Sherman has found himself in trouble with the law. Sherman was charged with burglary domestic violence on Wednesday morning in Seattle, according to King County public records. The former San Francisco 49ers defensive back was booked at the Seattle Correctional Facility and was denied bail. The notice stated the incident is being investigated as a felony.

strange situation. I'm thinking he was trying to escape the drunk driving charges and hide inside the ex-Inlaws house but didn't realize they would not welcome him or think he was breaking in ? the first reports I saw just mentioned the attempted break in. who knows.
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                    X