Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    That makes the choice easy!
    Maybe not. Guy in my league didn’t check and started Mariota over Carr last week.....and won the title!

Comment

So Chance, who did you start, and how did you do?
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

The truth is revealed! Revo is only upset about the Eagles tanking and removing Hurts because he recommended Hurts over Herbert. Nothing to do with him being a Giants fan. Busted!

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
          So Chance, who did you start, and how did you do?
          Herbert at QB (YAY!), Jacobs/Gibson at RB (ouch), and ACooper at Flex (Puke); lost by six points. I'm not sure which was worse during the Cowboys-Giants game; watching Dallas ignore Cooper for most of the game, or my opponent's Greg Zuerlein bombing in FGs from all over the field.

If you see a local article about the Mike McCarthy Way street signs being vandalized in Green Bay, I had nothing to do with it.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            Herbert at QB (YAY!), Jacobs/Gibson at RB (ouch), and ACooper at Flex (Puke); lost by six points. I'm not sure which was worse during the Cowboys-Giants game; watching Dallas ignore Cooper for most of the game, or my opponent's Greg Zuerlein bombing in FGs from all over the field.

If you see a local article about the Mike McCarthy Way street signs being vandalized in Green Bay, I had nothing to do with it.
            You picked the right guys, nothing you can do about how they performed. Jacobs we good, Gibson was OK, and neither guy got enough targets in the passing game, and Dallas was just beyond awful yesterday.

Why would you have Mike McCarthy street signs? That would be like the Vikings putting up Denny Green signs...I get he won a title, but c'mon.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
              You picked the right guys, nothing you can do about how they performed. Jacobs we good, Gibson was OK, and neither guy got enough targets in the passing game, and Dallas was just beyond awful yesterday.

Why would you have Mike McCarthy street signs? That would be like the Vikings putting up Denny Green signs...I get he won a title, but c'mon.
              Packers fans are sentimental that way. Now, McCarthy's is just a minor two-block street while Holmgren's is a pretty major street, which I'll bet ticks him off.

Now, again, if you ever see anything like the street sign being changed from "Mike McCarthy Way" to "Poor Clock Management Way", I had absolutely nothing to do with it.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
              X